𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚

Natasha's pov

I open my eyes and the first thing I see is Liho on top of me, but I don't remember having put any coat on him, but, Liho doesn't have any? oh.

It's is Lena.

I pet her, my eyes still feel heavy from sleep, I don't remember falling asleep here. Y/N she is next to me with her back to me and suddenly all the fears come to my mind.

I try to get up slowly, without waking her up, putting Lena down on the floor. She groans in protest as she feels my body move, spinning around catching me with her arm. Now it's impossible to get up, but I can't complain, she feels so good. 

Is it wrong if a few moments ago I wanted to run away? I'm not used to any of this, I've never liked it either. I didn't even spend this quality time with my ex-lovers, or just watching movies or lying together, holding each other and that's what scares me, that I like it with her.

My body tenses as I feel her move on top of me, one of her legs over mine and her head fitting into the space of my neck, I move my arm back to bring her closer to me. Y/N smiles still asleep, my stomach flips at the sight of her.

She's my assistant, I can't feel this for her, there's also Wanda, she must also feel something for her, this is all very screwed up.

I try to push all those thoughts away, concentrating on her sleeping face, she looks so relaxed, so calm. Her hand is grabbing my shirt, it looks like I took off my sweater while I was sleeping.

I relax as I feel her calm breathing, thinking about how she can be so adorable, her cheeks are slightly flushed, her mouth pouting. I stroked her hair, listening to the little whimpers that come out of her when she feels my caresses.

I ended up falling asleep, my body completely relaxed when I felt her grip, thinking that I could get used to this, that this is something I want.

I don't know how much I slept, but when I open my eyes again it's daylight, I feel empty, I turn my head seeing that Y/N is not with me, I panic, if she scared? if this is too much too soon?

All that vanishes when I hear her humming a song that is playing from the kitchen, suddenly the smell of coffee invades me, realizing that she is making us breakfast. I get up from the couch stretching, even if it's comfortable, my back hurts a little.

I walk slowly to the kitchen, leaning against the door frame, watching Y/N making scrambled eggs, dancing and humming to cupid's chokehold, adorable. She uses the spatula as a microphone, oh god.

"I know I'm young but if I had to choose her or the sun
I'd be one nocturnal son of a gun
Take a look at my girlfriend
She's the only one I got
Not much of a girlfriend
I never seem to get a lot"

I can't help but giggle at seeing her so engrossed in the song and the little dance of hers, realizing that I'm already awake she turns with a huge, bright smile, making my heart sink.

"Good morning, Miss Romanoff."

"How do you manage to be so pretty in the morning?" She has wet hair, an oversized T-shirt that reaches her thighs, and tight-fitting shorts. She blushes at my comment, turning away to hide her nervousness.

I walk behind her, my arms pulling her close as I lean in to kiss her cheek, the coconut smell of her shampoo intoxicating me in the best way and I just want to bury my face in the crook of her neck all day. 

"Are you hungry?" she turns her head, our cheeks close together and her gaze goes from my eyes to my lips, she hesitates for a few seconds until she steals a kiss from me, giggling turning around again.