𝙎𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙝'𝙨 𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙄𝙄

My heart stopped for a second.

That simple sentence almost made me cry.

"What do you mean she took her, where? what do we know?" I start to walk in circles in the office growing impatient.

"Her father called, he said they left two days ago, the 25th."

"And how the fuck he wait two days to call!" for what I could know that girl could be suffering right now.

"y/n, stop there, take a seat and calm down, if you're gonna loose your mind don't." she talked to me the cold way could.

But that was good, I needed that, I needed to cool my mind.

I took seat in front of her desk, deep breathing until her phone rang again, but this time was Wanda, who was in the main door letting Natasha know so she could let her pass.

"Is gonna be fine, y/n, try to calm down, do you want a coffee?" Natasha was now by my side, her hand stroking my hair.

"Please." she was about to call someone when Wanda entered the room with three coffees in her hands.

"Sorry I'm a little late, I figured that maybe we would need this at this hours." she left the drinks on the desk, each cup with name on it.

"It's okay, we just got here," Natasha sat on her chair, leaning her body back "her father would come in a few minutes."

"Great, so, what do we know?" she asked as she grabbed one of the armchairs placing it to my side.

"They left two days ago, on 25th." I answer her while I took a sip of my coffee, cortado, she remembered.

"How are we gonna deep in this? the police shouldn't do all the work?" Wanda ask, "I mean, is not that I don't wanna help but how?"

She was right at some point, we were just her psychologists, not that we could go and look for her somewhere.

"You're right, Wands, but maybe Sarah told both you something that would help, just look through your notes and her file, maybe there's something there."

"Her drawings," both of them looked at me confused, "she draw some kind of cabin, maybe her father knows where it is."

I got up to look for her file, is on my desk since is my principal case, two pair of eyes follow me as I walk back with the folds.

Searching through the colorful pages I found the one I was looking for, I took the page and handle it to Wanda, who looks intensely the lines.

The phone rings again, this time, the father. Natasha let him pass, few minutes later the elevator's doors open showing him, the redhead points me with her head the door, getting up to open it for him.

"Ms. Brown, take a seat, please." Natasha speaks now, pointing the chair in front of her.

"Miss Romanoff, thank you for receiving me today," he looks so nervous. "Miss Maximoff, Miss y/l/n." he greet us with his head.

"No problem, do you want to tell us what exactly happened?" Natasha took a pen to write the important details.

"Well, you'll see, my wife is kinda soecial women, she frustrates so easily," I roll my eyes back, earning a bad look of Wanda. "we were on my mother's house on 24th at night, having dinner with family, the usual."

Wanda was focus on me, I was about to explode at any minute.

"We came back home, I put Sarah in bed, and then we had a little fight, about family problems." Natasha was writing and listening carefully. "We went to sleep and when I got up in the morning they were gone, she took her, a little bag and Sarah's favorite toy."