𝙂𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡

I enter the event and a lady at the reception asks for my name to be able to pass, she gives me a card in case I need to leave. I enter the room full of people, it is beautifully decorated. White curtains on the walls, round tables with silk tablecloths and golden chairs.

Before I can continue looking at the decoration I see a woman walking towards me, her hips slowly moving from side to side, they are mesmerizing.

She is beautiful. Long black dress with a cut on the left thigh, a plunging neckline with delicate straps, stiletto heels and a black handbag as well. just a necklace as an accessory, she definitely doesn't need them, she's amazingly stunning.

"Y/N," she poses in front of me "Come, I want to introduce you to some investors."

"Yes, Miss Romanoff." She turns around to walk and her hips look so much more mesmerizing from this angle.

Natasha introduces me to three investors, she tells them about my degrees and my work in her company. She talks so proudly about my work that I can't recognize her, is she really proud of me, well, what I achieved?

We talked about the company, what they were willing to invest in and what they wanted to win with it. Taking advantage of this charity event, Miss Romanoff, convinced the three men to donate in favor of her company and later, in the week, we would have a meeting to go deeper.

She has an enormous ability to make people do what she says, like she seems to cast spells, I don't know how she does it, but I'll do anything she asks of me.

Miss Romanoff catches my eye and tells me to head to the bar, she orders two martinis and hands one to me as we sit in the tall gilt chairs. I see that she opens her purse and takes out her cell phone, she looks intently for a message, smiles and types her reply, which I can't see actually and puts her phone away.

"Y/N, I need you to pay attention to me," when people start with that phrase something important is going to happen "there is a woman coming now, who I need to associate with my company in some way, any way actually. I need you to get her attention and try to convince her to donate for Romanoff's company, do you understand?" She takes a drink of her martini and raises an eyebrow waiting for my response.

"Yes, Miss Romanoff, but why me?" I'm sure she can convince people better than me.

"Because I say so and you are going to do what I order you, is that clear or do I have to repeat myself?"

"No, Miss Romanoff. I will do as you order." I see that characteristic smirk on her face.

"Good girl."

I just ran out of words. She really just called me good girl? oh my-

"She's here." she says looking at the the door cutting off my thoughts, I see the woman I have to convince. Miss Romanoff gets up from her seat and smacks my thigh for me to follow her, I swallow hard and go after her.

"It's good to see you again," Natasha says after hugging the women "I want to introduce you to my new assistant, Y/N Y/L/N." Natasha runs her hand behind my lower back and pulls me in front of her.

"Nice to meet you, Miss?" I asked.

"Maximoff, Wanda Maximoff, darling." what a beautiful name for a beautiful woman.

"It's a pleasure Miss Maximoff." she puts a smirk on her face and oh god why do all the beautiful women do this to me?

"The pleasure is all mine." She turns her attention back to Natasha to ask about her daily life, I take this as an exit and head to the bar again to order another martini.

Natasha's pov

I watch Y/N ​​walk over to the bar as Wanda starts asking questions about my life. Seriously?Is  that dress did she choose to wear? Don't get me wrong, the way it settles her perfect  figure against her body, oh, suddenly I find myself jealous of a fucking dress.