My outfit

Once I'm downstairs, I went straight to dining room. Then I saw mom was busy with her phone. I just shrugged and went to my sit. After I'm done putting some pancakes on my plates along with syrup and fruits, I saw mom still didn't notice my presences. I call her but she didn't budge. I call her name again, again and again. She didn't budge. I had enough then I shout.

Y/n- MOM!!! I shouted.

She flinched and look at me while frowning.

Mom- Why are you shouting, dear? I'm right here. She ask while frowning.

Y/n- Why? Mom, I've been calling your name so many times but you didn't hear me. What are you looking at? I ask while pointing at her phone that is still on her hand.

Mom- U-umm umm nothing........ Come eat fast or you'll be late. She stutter and begin to eat.

I just nodded and start to eat. After sometimes, she suddenly spoke.

Mom- Y/n, can you get home early today? I have something to tell you. She ask nervously.

I stare at her, not saying anything. I was a bit confused. Mom rarely be nervous while asking me something, unless she was hiding something behind me. Then something click in my head.

I think I know what's she wanted to tell me. I thought.

I thought I wanted to tease her a bit. So, I raise one of my eyebrow while staring at her.

Y/n- What is it? Why don't you tell me now? I ask.

Mom- U-umm..... L-later.... I'll tell you l-later. She stutter.

Y/n- Oh.... Okay.... I stop staring at her and continue eating.

I chuckle silently when I saw mom was exhale softly. She continue eating. When we're done, I hug her, bid goodbye and went to my bike. Then I drove to sch/uni.

 Then I drove to sch/uni

My bike

*Y/N POV END*

*MRS. CHOI POV*

I ask y/n if she can get back home from uni early today cause I have something to tell her but when she raise her eyebrow, I start stuttering. I know how dangerous y/n is when she's mad. Oh god, how can I tell her about him when she gave me that kind of expression already makes me stuttering. God please help me. When we're done, she hugs me and bid goodbye. I did the same and went my car. Then the driver drove me to the company.

*MRS. CHOI POV END*

*Y/N POV*

After a few minutes, I arrived at sch/uni. I drove kinda fast cause I love speed. Once I enter the gate, I went straight to my locker. While taking some of my books for the first and next few classes, someone call my name. I look around and saw blackpink unnies was walking towards me while smiling meanwhile Lisa was humping towards me.