Chapter 3: Creepy stranger and sleeping beauty

I stood there frozen, still in shocked to even process.

I stared at them, Terra then grabs his face and kissed him. He didn't even deny it, he wrapped his arms by the waist and kissed her back.

I look exactly like a lost puppy staring at them making out.

I then heard a familiar voice behind me.
"That's Logan, the school bad boy and a player." Star said.
"I'm sorry Rachel if I know that Garfield was him, I should have told you sooner....anddd yeah I'm back!"

"It's okay, it doesn't matter now anyway."

"And welcome back."

We then left to our next class together.

-------------

"Rach do you want me to wait for you?" Star asked as the last bell rang.

Oh I got a detention, I almost forgot.

"No it's fine, I'll just take a bus it's no big deal. Besides you told me that you have a family emergency, I'll be really fine. It's not my first time going home alone anyway." I smiled at her.

"Aww I'm sorry Rae but promise me if anything happen you'll call me okay?"

"I will captain Star."

We hugged and then say goodbye to each other.

I hope this detention thing won't be long, now it's 3.30 p.m. and hope it'll end soon because I just want to go home and sleep.

I sat down at the front as the teacher tells me to.

"You can do anything while detention, read, write or draw I don't care. But please be quiet." The teacher said as the door slammed open.

"You're late Mr.Logan." the teacher glared at a familiar guy Garfield.

"My bad, sorry Sir." He rubbed the back of his head then he noticed me as we make eye contact.

He sat down next to me but I didn't care to start a conversation with him.

I take out my note and started writing a novel. I love writing ever since I started high school, and it's one of my hobbies now.
I was about to write second paragraph when a voice startled me.

"Nice cheeks there." I looked at Garfield as he stared at me smirking but I just continue writing again.

"You forget me?" I ignored him.

"Sweet cheeks." Ignore.

"Angel?"

"Babe?"

"Samantha?"

"Bridget?"

"Hailey?"

"Selena?" That's it.

"What do you want from me?" I glared at him pissed off.

"Easy there tiger, just want to make sure if you still remember me." He shrugged.

I just rolled my eyes at him.

"So you remember me!"

"Whatever." I continue writing again.

He just stare and about to say something but kept quiet. He stopped talking after that.

Detention seems to end at any minute now and I was happier than ever. I need to get away from this guy asap!

It was 4.30p.m. and the bell started ringing. I put all my things in the bag and was ready to go home.
I can't wait to meet you again my precious bed.

I ran out of school but damn my worst day doesn't seem to end.
I missed the bus!

.
.
.

I'll just wait for the next but to come. I guess it will come again at 5.15p.m.
I sat down on a bench trying to listen to music, as I was about to put my earphones on I heard a voice.

"Missed the bus?" An unfamiliar guy said as his car come near me.

"Yeah, but I'll just wait for the next bus so it's a no problem for me." I smiled.

"Oh come on. I just can't leave you here alone, some creepy guy might do something horrible to you." He chuckled lightly.

"Aren't you also one of those guys?" I joked then he laughed.

"No besides I'm in your history class so you can trust me Rachel."

"Oh but I didn't see you at detention so why are you this late?" I asked.

"Just late baseball practice you know." I blushed embarrassed.

"Oh."

"I'm Damian by the way. Now you know my name and I know yours, would you like to go home with me?" he smiled.

I guess, he won't kidnap me anyway so..

"Sure. I'd love that." I then get into his car and went home with him.
I told him where I live and he drove me home in no time.

"Thank you so much for driving me home. I really appreciate it." I thanked him as I walk out of his car.

"No biggie. Besides it's fun talking with you, hope we can meet again." He waved at me.

"Same goodbye creep." He chuckled and replied.
"Goodbye to you too Sleeping beauty."
Then he drove off.

-------

I took a quick shower and went straight to bed.

Today was such a mess, and the worst but a bit of nice time at the end.
I've never talk to a guy like that, he's so nice.
I hate to admit but can't wait to meet him again.
But that Garfield boy is clearly annoying.

----

Yayyyy Damian's here to save the day!
Sorry if you're not Damirae shipper but I promise MORE BBRAE WILL FOLLOW UP SOON :D

Please vote comment and share!