Ch:-23 real Heaven.🍷( updated version)

Start from the beginning

I didn't replied to him

And suddenly there was a huge knock on the washroom door.

Guys, you're taking so much time.

Soo, it was none other than Hange.

Fuck what do we do now? I whispered to Levi.

Relax. He assured me.

Levi quickly pulled up his pant and wore his belt.

Her dress is all ruined because of wine. And it's taking time. But it will be fine. So please go, and we'll join for dinner soon.

Okayy, If you two need any help, do let me know . Byee! Hange said and take a leave.

Both levi and me look at each other.

For the first time in my life, Hange was this much calm and not mischievous. Levi said.

Okay so now we have to remove this wine stain. Levi exhale.

You know how to do it? I asked him

He leaned forward and says-
Do you think The Survey corps made me Captain for nothing? He said while slowly touching the stain of my dress.

First I need some detergent and hydrogen peroxide. He opened the cabinet behind my back while placing his one hand at my shoulder.

He started to mix the detergent and hydrogen peroxide together and gently rubbed it on the wine stains. And soaking the stains part in water.

It will take atleast 10 mins. Levi said.

I just nodded silently.

He looked at me and gave me a " questionable look"

What should we do now? We have plenty of time for now.

I don't know. I simply replied.

Damn. Y/n. You're way to hard for me to get you aroused. He said.

I raised my eyebrows.
But we did right now. So what you expect me to do now? I replied.

Common. It doesn't matter if we did right now. And I'm not talking about doing again. He said

So? I said

You know I'm very hungry right now. Y/n. Levi said

So you go now and I'll wait here. I replied quickly.

Damn. Y/n. No way I'm gonna leave you here. And besides this process needs to be done in a particular manner so I should be here while the dress is soaking. He said.

So, wait until we go out and then eat whatever. I replied.
He smiled gently.

How about I stay here and eat something right here. Right now. He said

Huh? What are you saying. I was totally confused here.

Shhhh! He shushed me and leaned towards me slowly. Now y/n be quite and close your eyes. Trust me. He said.

I slowly closed my eyes. And I feel Levi gently moved a bit. I was wondering what he was upto.

Suddenly I feel a heat. A weird sensation. I feel like my heart was going to explode. It was tingling. So hard. I couldn't keep it anymore. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Levi down there licking so hard as fuck. I quickly shut my eyes again. I grabbed the sink harder than earlier. His tongue was twisting in every part of it. He was slurping so fastly that I can hear the noise. I couldn't hold it anymore. I slowly let out soft moan. Then he grabbed by thighs and was pinching it indicating he is going fast. My mind was blurry now. I didn't cared about anything and let out the moaning. He started to lick upside down vertically. It was so intense that my thighs were crushing Levi's face. I started to feel the heat more fiercely. I was about to come. He didn't stopped. I arched my back way more deeply and finally reached. I was grasping for the air. He was still down there licking continuously.

St-stopp it n-now. I can't have it anymore now. Please. I whispered.

Levi gently stood up and look at my face.

I was a total mess now.

You're so damn hot when you're out of breath. Then he licked his tongue all over the lips.

Mhm. That was a nice appetizer meal. Sweet. Sour. And simply delicious. He said.

I didn't said anything because I was still in the moment. Getting my things together.

Take your time. princess. Then he slowly removed the dress and dry the soaked part with towel.

It's still kind of wet but the stains are gone. You can wear now then He said.
And quickly turned his back and allow me to wear my clothes back.

You're done he said while looking at his pocket watch.

I'm almost done just having trouble with the zip. I said. .

He quickly turned and zipped my back while gently poking my face.

Now shall we go back and join them. He said.

And then we both went outside.
And sat down on our respected seats.

Author note:-
Allow me to apologise for being late and inconsistent. But My life is going a bit chaotic. And I legit forgot about that I have to continue this fanfic. But I will soon write the next chapter. Do comment your views on this one.
Bye. Bye~

Update.
Hey y'all. I did some big changes in this chapter as I wasn't satisfied with the earlier one. It was way to fast and boring so I thought to add some more spice in it. I hope you'll like it. And I will try to update next chapter asap.