Number 49, The Country Destroyer

It took Three Betrayals for me to finally understand...The world is just an elaborate tapestry of lies...My fury...will never be quelled...

The first to betray me was a Ruler, My creator...my mother...valuing strength above all...she saw no worth in me and I was discarded...

The second was a human, my family...my friend...consumed by fear...he saw me as an abomination...

The third was one... exactly like me...a hope for the future..a fledgling barely out of the next...powerless before his mortality...he broke his promise to me...

Humans...they can't be trusted...and the Empire fills me with pure loathing...so I said good riddance....I denounced the world and laughed in its face...

My chest will never be defiled by worldly filth...I will scrub away every last trace of human emotion...Then it will be empty...a blank slate. And ready to receive a supreme Gnosis. Brimming with pure divinity...

Hehehehehe...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

There is no need to fear..the pain will be brief...Your era...is coming to an end...

The Empire may be the most wonderful place to start careers, earn money, begin a family and such. But underneath that happiness is corruption to its core. Everything there is corrupted. Its era of righteousness is threatened by the Revolutionary Army, who seek to bring freedom to the people and stop the Minister and Emperor.

There are 48 powerful relics called Teigus, created by the First Emperor. But during his reign, a powerful woman who served the First Emperor created a 49th Teigu, an Organic one. She held a powerful relic that would be used to power the Teigu instead of the usual cores the other organic Teigus have, but when the creation shed tears, she deemed it too fragile to withstand the burden and responsibilities of the Empire and being used as a weapon. It was sent away by the woman without the Emperor's notice and let free. It gained sentience and wandered. After learning the harsh world and how it was treated, It rebelled and denounced the world and took things into his own hands for a thousand years. 

The Teigu was called The Country Destroyer, Kunikuzushi. But he wants to be called Scaramouche.

Timeskip to the current era, the Empire is still corrupt as always. Many people don't see it and some do, but choose not to say anything in fear of being executed. A gang of assassins terrorize the Empire, known as Night Raid. In the crowds, a boy with indigo hair, wearing ancient like clothing and a very large hat strolls through the streets, not paying any mind and having an emotionless look. He hated these emotions he's been trying to devoid himself of. It makes him look weak.