ChApTeR- 43❤️

Start from the beginning

"And I told him, my kid is not an idiot! He just got better after a cold! He wouldn't be so dumb! Was I wrong, boy?"

Maxi just continued staying in silence.

"Are you seriously dumb, Maxi! How can you not care for your health!" AB and Faf yelled.

"I'm sorry! It won't happen again! Even Virat wanted to have ice cream!" he said tgrowing his friend under the bus.

"Oh! It definitely won't happen again." Dale said.

"Huh?" Glenn asked confused.

"Since you guys cant take care of yourselves, your babysitters will be there in a while." Dale replied.

"What?" Maxi yelled and he could hear Virat yell too.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"I can't believe they are doing this to us!" Maxi exclaimed very offended.

"I know right! We are not toddlers and we don't need baby sitters!" Virat said with a huff and Maxi agreed.

It had been 15 minutes since they cut the call and their brothers had sent a photo of two well built guys who were soon going to be their body guards.

Just then, they got a message-
"They are at your door. Open it!"

Both of them pouted and opened the door to see the men in the photo standing in front of the door.

"Hey! You must be Vikas and Vishal Malhotra?" Virat asked politely.

"Yes. And you must be Virat and Glenn?" Vikas asked as he looked at them suspiciously. Mahi had said that neither of them were happy with the idea of the baby sitters so the had expected to be welcomed by two grumpy teenagers but these two were smiling like sweet angels.

"Yes. Please come in." Maxi said as he smiled brightly.

"Thank you!" Vishal bhai said as he got inside the room.

"So there are only three beds-" Glenn said stating the obvious pointlessly.

"Yes. I will take that. Vikas which one fo you want?" Vishal bhai asked pointing at one.

"The one on the right" Vikas bhai said as he took his bag there.

"Wait- where will I sleep then?" Virat and Glenn asked at the same time.

"There's two more beds. You can share!" Vikas bhai said and Vishal bhai went to the other side of the room to call someone leaving Virat and Glenn open- jawed.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"You want us to … what?" Glenn asked.

Vishal bhai was still talking on the phone and Vikas bhai didn't even bother to look up from his where he was typing on his phone furiously."

"Make yourselves comfortable. We'll be here till your brothers come back!" he said distractedly.

"You don't mean it…" Virat started

"That's possibly  not …" Glenn tried to say.

"No!" both of them said finally catching up.

Vikas bhai finally looked up from his phone at the chorus of protests. "I do. It is. And yes", he said to the two looking at him in bewilderment

"You want us to … SHARE!?" the duo screeched.

"Did I stutter?" Vikas bhaiyya asked raising his eyebrow.

"You guys should actually go to sleep right now. You guys have classes tomorrow." Vishal bhai said as he finally cut the call.

Virat was going to say something when Maxi pulled him to the bed in the corner.

"What are you doing!" Virat hissed.

Glenn just winked and asked - "Which side do you want?"

"Right ." Virat said finally accepting his fate.

"Ok. I'll go left!" Glenn said as he laid down. "You have to share!" Glenn said pulling at the blanket.

"Isn't sharing the bed enough?"Virat asked still mad thay Glenn had stopped him earlier.

"Nope." Glenn said as he pulled the blanket towards himself.

"I'm glad you guys got into an agreement. Good night!" Vikas and Vishal bhai said.

"Good night!" the duo greeted back. The lights turned off and the baby sitters fell asleep (or thats what they thought ) but the duo was still awake.

Virat had his back facing Maxi when suddenly Maxi threw his arms around Virat just as Virat was going to fall asleep.

"They messed with the wrong people. They asked us for hell, we'll give them hell. Tomorrow. Right now, we should sleep!" Glenn whispered into Virat's ears. Virat smiled and turned around. He hugged Maxi and soon the two of them were deep in their dream land.

"Give us hell, huh?" Vikas bhaiyya whispered to Vishal bhaiyya.

"I would like to see them try." Vishal bhaiyya said.

"Why do I have a feeling that we're going to regret that?" Vikas bhaiyya asked. Vishal bhaiyya didn't say anything and soon the baby sitters were asleep for real this time.