Lipstick~ 🌻

Tsukasa and Rui we're getting ready for school after a sleepover and Rui was putting on his makeup in the mirror. Tsukasa watched from behind as usual, it was basically routine for the two. Rui did his makeup and Tsukasa watched in admiration.

"Hey kasa what if I put on lipstick sometime?" Rui said as he finished his eyeliner in one eye.

"I don't see why you shouldn't, I think anything would look good in you love," Tsukasa and Rui made eye contact in the mirror adm Rui seemed satisfied.

"Perfect~"

"Perfect?"

"Nothing~"

<Next day> (weekend)

Rui and Tsukasa decided the day before to go on a walk then go to Tsukasa's. So they did just that, Rui saw Tsukasa sitting on a bench talking to a long light blue haired girl. He walked up the the two.

"Hey TsuTsu!" There was a bit of space next to Tsukasa in the bench so Rui sat down.

"Hi Rui! This is Shizuku, she also has a sister in Leo/Need so we were just catching up!"

"You must be the boyfriend Tsukasa talks so much about! Hello I'm Shizuku Hinomori, you may know More More Jump my idol group!"

"Ah I knew I recognized the name, what's it like being an idol?"

"It's really fun, I love preforming with my group. Speaking of I have practice I have to go to, if I remember correctly it's this way." Shizuku stood up and looked around rather aimlessly.

"Nice to meet you!"

"I'm glad I got to catch up with you Shizuku! Have fun!"

"Thank you both bye!" Shizuku walked off and left the two gay people.

"You wore the lipstick?"

"Yes! I'm so glad you noticed, I'm also glad it didn't click in your mind why I wanted it~" Rui reapplied his lipstick and looked straight at Tsukasa.

"Why would I not want to-" Tsukasa was cut off by realization. "WAIT RUI I CANT GO HOME COVERED IN-"

"Too late my darling~" Rui leaned in and started the long process of basically covering Tsukasa's face with lipstick.

<after>

Tsukasa looked at his phone camera shocked. "Rui isn't this a bit much-" Rui kissed him again and smiled.

"How else will those fan girls know you're mine?" The choice of wording gave Tsukasa extreme butterflies. Meanwhile Rui got out his phone and faced his camera to Tsukasa. "Smile!"

Tsukasa tried to cover his face but was too late, the picture ended up being Tsukasa glancing away with blush dusted on his cheeks, Rui posted the picture to his Twitter with the caption 'guess who just got lipstick!'

comments:

Amia: HELP HE LOOKS LIKE A CLOWN LMAO MAKES SENSE

Toya4life: NAW HE LOOKS SO GOOFY

Taukasasleftnipple: i wish that was my lipstick stain :(
|
Bitterchocodecoration: ew dude you're literally 11 and he's 17 wtf
|
Tsukasasleftnipple: STFU SIS
|
Bitterchocodecoaration: mom wants you to do the dishes.

Enanan: DUDE HES COVERED THATS LOWKEY IMPRESSIVE
|
Amia: I could do better
|
Enanan: Oh yeah? Wanna bet?
|
Amia: I'm outside your house.
|
Enanan: Creepy but ok
|
Amia: Isn't that what you love about me <3
|
Enanan: No.