Feed me? 🌻

3rd person pov:

-On the school rooftop at lunch-

"Hmm, Kasa?" Rui looked over at the blonde and smiled. (:3)

"Rui, im not switching lunches with you my mom made ginger pork." Tsukasa said as he took a bite of his food.

"Nope, I'm happy with my food. I was just wondering if you could feed it to me~?" Tsukasa nearly choked on his food when Rui stopped talking.

"AHG- AHEM, What!?" Tsukasa was able to not choke to death and he swallowed his food.

"You heard me, my food tastes better when you feed it to me," Rui booped Tsukasa's nose and giggled. "But if you don't want to it's fine..."

"No, it's uh fine." Tsukasa grabbed Rui's pair of chopsticks and picked up a piece of Rui's food. Rui smiled and opened his mouth, his chin was resting on his hand. Tsukasa brought the chopsticks into Rui's mouth and Rui took a bite of it.

"Mmh, I told you it tastes better and I was right!" Rui smiled and closed his eyes.

"Well if it tastes that much better then can you, uh, feed me some of mine?" Tsukasa's cheeks turned bright pink and he looked away. "N-never mind haha that was a dumb ide-"

Tsukasa was cut off by Rui, "Here comes the airplane fufu~" Rui neared the chopsticks to Tsukasa's mouth. Tsukasa just opened his mouth and bit on the pork.

"Oh shit maybe you were right!" Tsukasa's eyes lit up as he happily took another bite.

"Told you so Tsu~" Rui just smiled and put down the chopsticks. He then pulled Tsukasa in for a tight hug and gave Tsukasa a kiss on his head. "Has anyone ever told you how cute you are Tsu?"

Tsukasa made some inaudible flustered noises and hugged Rui back. "Seriously," Rui pulled away for a second, "You are the cutest most adorable person on the face of the earth and probably in the whole universe, hell in the whole multiverse!" Rui smiled and have Tsukasa kisses all over his face. Nowhere on his face was safe from Rui. Once Rui was done he gave Tsukasa a big kiss on the lips and went back to hugging him.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Tsukasa yelled into Rui's chest and squeezed Rui tighter than your uncle you don't know well when you are at a family reunion.

I can't wait to marry this man. God is he adorable. Rui thought as he pet Tsukasa's hair.

*Bell noise* (ik im great at onomonopia or however you spell it)

"Awe I was hoping to eat a bit more, oh well. How about we go to dinner today?" Rui said as he pulled out of Tsukasa's death grip.

"Sounds great! Can I walk you to class?" Tsukasa grabbed his lunch, nearly forgetting he was just flustered.

"But don't I usually walk you to your class?" Rui has his lunch packed and he stood up.

"Yeah but I wanted to walk you to yours because it's far off and I hate leaving you to walk alone," Tsukasa stood up too and took hold of Rui's hand.

"Fufu~ Alright then love let's go," Rui and Tsukasa started to walk down the stairs to class.

———————————————————

Yippie first chapter donee. I feel like this one was cringey and short but oh well see you in the next chapter byeee!

(560 words)