Rick x Reader

(Just like me. Short but sweet.)

Sighing, I stepped into the shower, feeling the cold water instantly stab at my warm skin. After getting used to the feeling, I started to wash my hair. I had just finished washing out the shampoo when I heard the curtain of the shower open. I gasped and tried to cover up, but the person stopped me. "Oh, my God, Rick! You scared the daylight out of me!" I gasped, suddenly stopping, knowing damn well Rick has seen my body before. "Sorry." He chuckled, before slowly meeting my eyes. "Can I join you?" He asked, making me smile. "Of course." I say, closing the curtain so the water couldn't come out. I heard rustling outside the shower, but it stopped when Rick stepped in.

I kept my back turned to him, washing my face with just the water. Rick wrapped his arms around my waist, jumping slightly at the feeling of the water. "Jesus, Y/n, it's freezing." Rick noted, letting out a soft laugh. I giggled, putting my hands on his. "Sorry." Rick only hummed in response, kissing my shoulder. I leaned into him slightly before letting go and grabbing the shampoo bottle again and pouring the soap into my hand, turning to my boyfriend and signalling him to lean down. He softly chuckled at my gesture before doing so, letting me massage his scalp. As I helped him wash it out, he reached around me to turn the nob to making the shower warm, making me laugh. "Can't stand the cold, get out." I joked. Rick turned off the nob and picked me up bridal style. "Alright."

"Rick!" I squealed, wrapping my arms around his neck as he carried me out of the bathroom, setting me on our shared bed, getting the sheets all wet. Rick softly chuckled again before kissing my gently yet passionately. I giggled into the kiss, cupping his face with my hands as his placed themselves near my head, trying to balance himself above me. But one of his hands didn't say there for very long. It slid down my slippery body, making its way between my thighs, one of his fingers slipped into my tight pussy, making me moan loudly. My hands found their way into his hair and tugged as he started to stretch me open. Without warning he added another digit and started to scissor me while he thrusted his fingers slowly.

He broke the kiss for air, his eyes hooded with lust. "Ready?" He asked softly. I nodded, making him remove his fingers and replace them with his cock. I cried out in pleasure, tossing my head back into the pillows, wrapping my legs around his hips, pulling him closer than ever, making him go deeper. Rick moaned softly into my ear at this before slowly, yet roughly thrusting his hips into mine. The water from the shower was long gone, replaced with sweat. my grip on his hair got tighter, pulling it hard. Rick cried out in pleasure, hair pulling being a big turn on for him. This made him motivated to move faster and rougher.

The new pace sent me to cloud 9. "Rick! Oh, fuck me, Rick! Ahhh! So good!" I basically screamed in pleasure. I heard the headboard bang against the wall rhythmically at the same time as his thrusts. "Gonna fucking cum...." Rick murmured softly. Just hearing that made me lose it. I came HARD. And just by me cumming, Rick quickly pulled out and came on my stomach before collapsing on top of me, panting heavily. "Gonna have to take another shower, huh?" I wheezed, making Rick softly laugh and peck my lips. "Yeah..."

(616 WORDS)