Vol 2 : Chapter 1 Disaster

Start from the beginning

I can't help but blush at the thought of yesterday night. We were cuddling with each other for the whole night. I remember Kiyone kissing my forehead after the movie was finished.

She did it in the morning too. Her lips were soft and tender. I wonder how it tastes~. Her whole skin was smooth.

She was also a little dominant when holding me... Maybe she is dominant in bed too.

*Slap*

I slapped my cheeks (the one in the face) hard. No no no. When did you become so horny Chiaki. I shouldn't be a degenerate.

But... I wouldn't mind kissing her, is it too early for it? We only started dating yesterday. I guess it's too early. I heard the sizzling sounds from Kiyone's cooking.

Hmm Kiyone's cooking. I wonder how it tastes? I know she likes baking and very good at it too. No doubt about it, she is simply perfect in everything. Cooking must me one of those things.

Wait I completely forget about one thing. Should we make our relationship public? Will it create problems for Kiyone if we did? I should ask her about it.

-insert Chiaki random shower thoughts-

------------------------------

I almost finished cooking. The noise of the shower water hitting the floor came to a stop. It seems Chiaki finsihed showering.

She came out with only a towel. But it was enough to cover everything necessary. Fu~ how bold of her to appear half-naked infront of me. Is she trying to seduce me? If then, she succeeded.

Anyways, it's too early for sexual intercourse. I don't think that's how relationship works. Internet Sensei taught me well.

"Chiaki, are you trying to seduce me?"

"Wh-what, NO!!! I-I just... For a moment I forgot that I was still in your room. I-I am not thinking about kissing you and stuffs and like that" she frantically waved her hand denying my claims.

Her face was beet red though.

"So ... You don't want to kiss me" I asked in a fake worry tone.

"Uwah"

"Uwah?"

"W-what's with that tone. You sounded like a puppy. A-and n-no, I mean y-yes I want to ... Kiss you"

"I was just teasing you Chiaki" I went near her ear.

"We won't be kissing ...yet" I whispered.

"Yet ... Hehehe, yet, yet" I think Chiaki got broken.

Anyways I took a small shower. Chiaki was still muttering some wierd stuff.

"Chiaki~" I went near her ear and blow in it.

"Hhmmm~~" what the hell, Chiaki is making some wierd noises?

"W-what are you doing Kiyone .... It was oddly arousing."

"Chiaki, I didn't knew you were this much of a horny teenager. Let's eat now"

"Wha- It was you who did it!!!! And I am a not a horny teenager" she shouted.

We both ate in a comfortable silence.

"Wow! It was soo good Kiyone. You are like a master chef" she complimented my cooking after fully eating it.

"Thanks for the praise. If you want, I can make bentos for you everyday"

"Bento ... By the hands of Kiyone .... Hehehe...

Ahem, I mean I would feel bad if you did it everyday. Let's make each other bentos on alternative days.