"Yes and your jeans ain't the tightest jeans in chicago today," Smookie smiled.

Quickly I caught on to what they doing and let out a laugh," Baby can we go get some food please?" I asked Jakari for a everybody.

"Come on," Jakari stood to his feet pulling his pants up,but they just feel back down.

Every else got up too,"Fuck y'all going?"Jakari scrunched his face up at everybody that followed him to his car.

"With you..."Nee said slowly.

"To get some food..."Leek said even slowier.

Jakari chuckled,"Yall ass ain't coming with me," He deadpanned.

"Let them come bae you know Leek ain't got no car," I spoke up.

Jakari huffed,"Damn! come yall big backed ass on,"Jakari grumbled annoyingly walking his car.

I just laughed as Nee,Leek,Smookie,and K3 all packed into the car.

Leek opened the passenger seat door as I got in the back," Front Jj,get in the back hungry hungry hippo," Jakari mugged and I laughed again.

"Where we going?" Jakari asked me putting his hand on my thigh.

"How you just gone ask her like we ain't in the bitch starving too?" K3 scrunched up his face.

"Bitch you could have took your car," Jakari straight faced him and K3 shut up.

"I want chipotle," I smiled toothy.

"Then chipotle it is," Jakari started the car up.

"What if we don't want chipotle?"Leek questioned.

"Then you gone sit yo dumb ass right there hungry foe,"Jakari shrugged.

"Good thing I want chipotle then," Smookie smiled.

"Very good thing,"Nee agreed.

I smiled,"If y'all want something else we can get that instead."

"No chipotle good I got a lil shorty I fuck with in there we can get a deal," K3 stated shrugging.

Smookie pushed herself farther away from K3 and look at him with disgust,"Go fuck with her then because you could have kept that shit in your back pocket," She stated.

"Aht uht," Leek sounded pushing Smookie closer to K3,"It already to hot I don't need your big ass back on me too," Leek mugged.

"Shut the fuck up Leek," Smookie sounded.

"But I didn't tho,now what?"K3 stated not caring.

"Ight when I'm fucking with one of them niggas that be with you don't say shit to me because we ain't coo," Smookie said.

"Finna be pumping and grinding all on that nigga," Smookie shrugged.

"How that Chris Brown song go? Hey let's bump and grind boy tonight we'll never end Let me take him down
I really wanna take K3 homeboy down," Smookie sang whining her hips in the seat.

Nee tried to hide her laughed but it didn't work,she bust out laughing making me laugh too.

K3 punched her dead in her chest," Cool the fuck out shorty,yo lil ass doing to much."

I whistled and looked away cause nobody helped me when I was getting belt to ass.

"You do to less," She mumbled sitting back rubbing her chest.

We finally pulled him to chipotle and I heard Smookie say something along the lines of:

"I'll punch your vocal cord down your throat if I hear you talking to any bitch in the restaurant,act like you know."

I shook my head and laughed finna start talking to Jakari like that.

After we got out food we all sat down in chipotle to eat.

I eyed Jakari food cause it look good as hell," Let me try some to...make sure it ain't poisonous or nun,"I smiled.

He smacked his lips but still gave me his spoon.

"Nope all clear,She must liked you or some I seen how she was looking at you making your bowl," I spoke looking at him ignoring everybody else conversations.

"Foe that bitch handsome she wasn't looking at me that dyke was looking at you," He scrunched his face up.

"Be quiet," I laughed at his antics.

Authors Note:
Ghe my cousin just told me about savage life in cook county (if you from the city yk what I'm talm bout) and ghe they ass tweakin that's why ian built for jail foe and don't get me started on Glock dookies🤣🤣🤣

𝗧𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀?
𝗩𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁.