"Well, that'll be your first date ever," Truman started to cackle, but it quickly died down after realizing he was under Ivy's icy glare. The one that could make anyone afraid of her if you were under her gaze.

"Very funny," Ivy gave him a daring look. "Keep laughing, see what happens."

Jack pulled her back again as Milton got himself set up. "Watch this Truman, you're about to see my skid marks." There was an awkward pause as every let what Milton said sink in. "Okay, I thought that was going to sound different when it came out."

"Just get ready," Ivy patted his shoulder, getting him to do what she said.

"Okay, guys," Kim ran down the hallway and stood next to a garbage can. "This garbage can marks Jack's record of 47 floor tiles."

Before anyone could say anything more, Milton let out a battle cry and got a running start, leaping on the tray and sliding quickly across the floor. It took no time at all for Milton to not only break Jack's record but break open the door and crash into some science project on display.

The group quickly ran to meet Kim in the hallway, looking to make sure Milton was okay.

"He just shattered your record," Jerry announced wide-eyed.

"And the paper mache solar system outside the science room," Kim pointed out as Ivy examined the floor.

"Jack," Ivy tapped her friend's arm as she drew his attention towards some marks on the floor.

"It looks like someone greased his tray," Jack informed the rest of his friends.

"Look like," Truman cackled, reminding everyone that he was still there. His laughter quickly died down as Ivy turned to him, his confidence diminishing in seconds. And before Ivy knew it Truman was running away, afraid that the girl would hurt him if he stayed any longer.

"Looks like Saturn is now lodged in the dark side of the moon," Milton muttered to his friends as he limped passed them, cringing at the pain.

***

Ivy sat on the bench at the dojo with a book in her hands, half reading, half watching her friends as they practice.

At least she was until a high-pitched scream interrupted them. Ivy didn't have time to process the scream before Jerry opened the door, continuing to scream, and Ivy got to see what had happened. Jerry now had pink hair, causing everyone to try not to laughed as he stood still screaming in front of them.

Ivy took out her phone to take a photo, not even trying to hold back her laugh anymore, but Jack quickly knew what she was going to do and took her phone out of her hand before she could even get the camera ready.

"Hold on," Kim bit back her laughter as she took a few steps closer to Jerry. "Something's different. Wait, don't tell me. New bathrobe!"

Kim comment caused everyone to snicker as Jerry looked at her like she was dumb.

"It's my hair!" Jerry explained, making Ivy roll her eyes. "This is what I get for showering. Rudy, what kind of shampoo are we using?"

Rudy read the label and shook his head. "That's the same shampoo we always use."

Ivy held out her hand, reaching for the shampoo bottle. "I have a theory, let me see the bottle." Jerry gave the bottle to her, and she immediately saw that the label didn't look quite right. She ripped off the label exposing a pink hair dye label underneath it. "Yeah, that's not shampoo, it's pink hair dye."

She handed it back to Jerry who's eyes widened at the label. "How is this possible?"

"Obviously, someone switched it out," Ivy responded. "My brothers did the same thing to me before, which by the way, I can rock blue hair."