Stress -2

After getting freshen up yoongi came down & went straight to kitchen to see his only hyung setting up the table for both of them .
''Take a sit yoongi .'' jin said
''Ne hyung ''.yoongi replied

They started eating silently. Jin was too much silent for yoongi's liking, he knows how his hyung will crack some dad jokes even if he won't laugh or say they are too blant .
Yoongi got nervous all of sudden ,
''Hyung, are you okay ?'' He asked his hyung while halting his eating .
''Finish up your dinner&  get in your bed'' Jin said without looking at him.
Yoongi grew more nervous at his hyung's reply & how he ignored his question. So he again tried,
''Hyung , are you angry at me ?'' He asked hesitating.
''I am done eating , when you finish yours put your plate in sink till i'll wash other dishes.'' Jin said getting up from his sit going towards sink.

Yoongi knew his hyung is mad so he finished eating quickly&  goes towards his hyung to put the dishes.

He stood there silently looking at his hyungs back wondering how to get his hyung talk or heck even yell at himself.

''Hyung , pls tell me what's wrong?''he asked hoping some kind of response but got only silence .He was contempting to do the thing in his mind & he did it .

He back hugged his hyung.

''Hyung ,are you angry with me ?'' He mumbled on hus hyung's back .
''I am sorry for making you wait .''He said pleading ,thinking jin might be angry because he nade him wait.

As the dishes were done jin dried his hands & move back to go to bed removing yoongi's grip from his waist .
But yoongi again hugged him back & mumbled multiple sorrys .Jin sighed seeing yoongi's  pleading he freed himself again & made yoongi face himself,

'' do you think I am angry at you for making me wait?''He asked the lil pouting boy .

''Are you not for that ? Then hyungie?'' Yoongi asked being a confused lil bean .
Jin chuckled at his dongsaeng's confused yet cute face .

''No yoongs,I am not mad at you for making you wait but for over working yourself , shutting yourself down in your studio , making other members worried ,not picking up calls not texting back ,it makes them more worried '' Jin said sitting on the dining chair & making Yoongi sit on his lap taking in his embrace.
''They care about you alot yoongs ,today our Maknae even asked me that you don't have soft heart for them when you didn't answer their calls, even if you are their hyung you have to respect their feelings& efforts ''He said caressing his hairs while yoongi snuggled more in his embrace.

''I understand hyung , i'll try to make efforts also so they won't feel like that again & I do have soft heart for our members ,I am sorry hyung for making them all worried '' He said pouting at the end .
Jin cooed at his cuteness & pinched his nose to which he scrunched his nose cutely .
They both stayed silent for a while smuggling like that until,

''Hyung , were you not worried?  You said others were worried, what about you? '' yoongi asked frowning at his hyung to which jin only chuckled & shook his head,

''Pabo , I was also worried , how can I be not when my cute lil dongsaeng was engrossed in work while ignoring his health ?'' Jin laughed after seeing yoongi's flushed cheeks ,he just wanted to kiss all over his cheeks & hide his adorable dongsaeng in his pocket .

''Yahh hyung , I thought you wasn't worried'' yoongi said while getting out from his embrace to look clearly at his hyungs .

''Hyung I want to say sorry to others also '' he said , ''You can say but in the morning, now go & sleep '' jin said reassuring him.

In the Morning -

Everyone in dorm was hustling here & there doing fun as it was their day off . Jin was making breakfast for them while hobi was helping him. Yoongi was still sleeping. Maknae line showing some games to namjoon & playing it further.
As the breakfast was done jin told them to come for breakfast. He was going to wake yoongi up but looked at the sleepy figure coming downstairs rubbing his eyes .He just smiled & called him over .
Yoongi came & sat on his usual sit beside hobi & jungkook . Everyone started eating while listening to maknae's stories about how he beat jimin & v in the game.
Yoongi looked at jin & jin gestured all of them to stop talking ,paying attention.
''Guys, yoongi wanted to say something. '' jin told them to which they nodded their head & looked towards their yoongi hyung who looked nervous& flusterd all of sudden by the attention.

''Umm...I ..I just want to say that I do care for you all &I have soft heart for all of you equally so don't get the idea of me not caring about you ,I can't express myself & my feelings well in words so just know that I care for you all alot ''
saying this he looked down waiting for their reaction but also too flustered to meet eyes after all the things he said wholeheartedly.

''Hyung ,we know you do care about us , sorry for saying you don't have soft heart for us'' jungkook said while putting his hands on yoongi's as he was clutching them on table getting nervous.

''Yeah , he is right hyung we all know how you care & love us in your own way so don't need to apologize or anything'' namjoon said flashing his dimples .

''But he was so comfortable&  being a cute fluffball yesterday on jin hyung's lap '' jimin suddenly said to get all flushed yoongi. Jin chuckled over his dongsaengs commotion .

''He was just overwhelmed over all things going on ,nothing to worry guys ,so now stop teasing him ''jin said faking his stern tone to which they just laughed more .
''But how do you know jimin ?'' Hobi asked in between their laughter
''We were playing games & I get down to bring some snacks for us , then I saw them& I silently called jiminie with me '' tae said while smiling cheekily when he saw his yoongi hyung galring cutely .

'' it was supposed to be kept between me & hyung ,you brat !'' Yoongi said trying to get over his flustered state . All of them laughed at their hyung getting embarrassed, jin told them to continue the eating .

Remaining all day they watch movies & went to eat outside which was treat by yoongi hyung.

The end .

It was my first ever fanfic !

Hope you guys enjoy ! Share your thoughts about the story !

I don't like to portray y/n in their life as there are alot of stories to make only on their brotherly bond & bromance of course !!

If you want to suggest something then you can......!!!