"So happy to see you!" The Portuguese beamed as she let go, "you look absolutely stunning!"

"Thank you Kika," the Italian grinned, "you look beautiful too!" She then turned to Pierre, pulling him in a hug, then wrapped her arms tightly around the Monegasque, who was quick to squeeze her to him.

"My brothers, their girls and Joris are coming for the single's match," Charles said as the four entered the premises, "we'll be changing seats for the second match."

"Joris joining our singles club," She whispered to Charles, who let out a scoff as they got on the terrace that overlooked the clay court. They quickly straightened their composure when they were stopped at the side, spotting the Prince of Monaco chatting to someone.

Alessandra stood close by Charles as she felt herself getting slightly nervous when Prince Albert was slowly coming towards them. Charles realised that she was getting a bit nervous, leaning his head down towards her as he wrapped his arm around her waist. "You're going to be fine," he whispered, "you already met him more than once, you have nothing to worry about." She turned her head towards him, giving him a smile before they looked in front of them when the prince approached them.

"Good to see you, Charles," Prince Albert said, giving his young home hero a hug, "excited for the final?"

"Yes, sir," Charles replied, "it's exciting to have one of our own competing in our home final!"

"You're right," the prince said, turning his head towards his home hero's friend, "Ah, Alessandra! Long time no see!"

"It's been almost a year, your highness," Alessandra giggled as he pulled her in a hug, "saw each other at last year's race!"

"Yes we have, and congratulations on your new role as team principal, you have been doing extraordinary work so far and I know it will continue to be that way as the season progresses," he said, "are you a tennis fan?"

"I am," Alessandra replied, "used to train when I was a kid. One of the singles qualifiers is a friend of mine, but had to exit the tournament due to an injury."

After the prince said hello to Pierre and Kika and had a chat with them, they were then pulled to the side to film some content for the tournament's social media handles. Alessandra was glad that she didn't have to do the content filming alone, but she was going to do it with Charles.

"Today, you are not here as driver and team principal," the social media manager started, "but you are here as friends, how do you feel about being at the final of one of Monaco's prestigious tournaments?"

"It's always exciting to be able to attend one of Monte-Carlos's biggest sporting events of the year," Charles started, "I'm from Monaco, so I'm really excited to be here, especially being here with my friends!"

"Sporting events in Monaco are always special, and it's an honour for me to be able to witness the Monte Carlo Masters finals," Alessandra said, "and as a person who trained tennis when I was younger, it's always great to be at a tennis match and watch the up and coming talent!"

After the social media filming, they were taken to their seats, sat in a balcony reserved for special guests. The drivers put Alessandra between them, calling her the tennis expert and warned her that they were going to ask her endless questions since they don't know as much about the sport than she does.

"You played it!" Pierre exclaimed, "you know everything there needs to know! I don't watch tennis as much, you know that!"

"I may watch tennis but you and I both know you're obviously the pro out of the two of us and have the knowledge about the sport," Charles said, "so yeah, we need you between us!"