After spending a few minutes soaking up the sun on her balcony, she went back inside, grabbing her phone when it started ringing profusely, pressing the green icon before putting it on speaker. "Morning, Charles!" She answered, her voice cheerful as she left her bedroom and made her way to the kitchen.

"Good morning, Ale," he replied, "how are you feeling this morning?"

"Really good considering how much we drank last night," she chuckled as she put her phone on the counter after washing up the fruit she took out from the fridge, placing them on the chopping board and started cutting up the berries, "I don't remember how I got home, though."

"I came with you in a taxi," he answered, "helped you in your apartment. You weren't so wasted that you could barely walk but I made sure that you had changed into your pyjamas and wiped the make up off your face before I helped you in bed."

"You're an absolute angel," she gushed at how sweet her friend was to her last night and making sure that she was okay, "how are you? Are you and Pierre still alive?"

"I feel fantastic," Charles beamed, "Pierre's still asleep, I think he'll probably have a hangover."

"For once in my life," she heard the Frenchman in the background of other side of the call, "I feel good. No hangover in sight!"

"Now I wanna know what we drank," she laughed, "because there's no way in hell we got that drunk and we've woken up so good!"

"Is that Ale on the phone?" Pierre asked Charles, "hi Ale!"

"Morning Pierre, darling," Alessandra giggled, "glad you've not gotten a hangover!"

"Me too," he grinned, "you're coming with us to the final, right?"

"I'm the tennis fanatic and player out of the three of us," she laughed, "what do you think?!"

"You're right," he laughed.

"Give me the phone," she heard Charles say, hearing movements for a few seconds before he continued, "Ale, you're meeting us there? Or do you want me to come for you?"

"I'll meet you guys there," she said, "11:30, right?"

"Yeah," Charles replied, "which is in less than an hour!"

"Ah, shit!" Alessandra hissed when she saw the time on her phone, "I'll have breakfast and get ready. I'll see you both and Kika in a bit!"

After hanging up, Alessandra took her berries mixed with yoghurt, along with her coffee, out on the main balcony that was connected to the living area, sitting on the sun lounger as she enjoyed her sweet breakfast whilst up a bit more sun. When she was done, she went back inside and ran in her room, opening her closet to decide what she should wear, as she was invited to attend such a prestigious final in Monaco.

She took out a white dress with a sweetheart neckline and wide off shoulder straps, a thin Burberry trench coat and a pair of white dior canvas high tops, placing them on the bed before she went and took a shower. She did light make up and straightened her her hair, which wasn't something she usually did.

When she saw that time was pressing, she quickly got dressed and grabbed a small white bag, making sure she had her pass for the day and her necessities were all in her bag before leaving her apartment and headed down to the garages under her building, getting into her Daytona and drove to the the court for the second time this week.

When she entered the private parking lot of the courts, she spotted a familiar chrome maroon Ferrari Purosangue parked right in front of the Valet, watching her friends getting out of the car, Charles handing the valet his key, dressed in a nude soft blazer and matching pants, along with a white Chinese collar shirt and sneakers which matched hers. She gently honked her horn, getting their attention, Pierre's eyes widening when he saw the car his friend and rival team principal was driving. She then stopped in front of the Valet herself and got out of the car, handing the valet her key before being pulled in a hug by Kika.