The look on Omar’s face was honestly frightening. “I don’t think you understand the magnitude, you little shit. Andrea, the mother of my child and the one person I would literally kill for, almost got violated last night and it all transpired right under your nose. Now, I don’t want to hear any excuses but you and I both know that all that bullshit happened because of you. If you ever pull a stunt like that again, I will not hesitate to tell your father, but not before kicking your ass. Understand me?” he rumbled thunderously, and Salvador gulped before nodding slowly.

Omar squeezed his collar tighter. “Use your words, dammit. Am I understood?” he said once again.

“Yes,” Salvador replied smally, and then Omar left go of him, almost making him stumble backwards.

An arctic smile replaced his scowl. “Now, I won’t tell anybody about this incidence…only if you let me know where I can find Rhett Saunders.”

Salvador fixed his blazer in an attempt to salvage what was left of his dignity. A blank look replaced his previous fearful one and he cleared his throat. For a second there, he was moments away from shitting himself. Nobody had ever scared him like that, and now he knew not to test his luck with Omar.

“Last night, my friends drove him to the hospital not too far from here whilst he was floating in and out of consciousness. I’m not sure what they told the doctor, pretty much because I don’t give a damn about Rhett. I don’t know how he ended up hear last night, but last time too he had been trying to get fresh with me I punched him and he passed out,” he said in a calm tone.

Omar frowned. “What do you mean by last time?” he asked, and Salvador sighed.

“Well, some days ago, he threw a party at his house and Andrea forced me to go since she wanted to confront both him and Sydney Reale, who just so happens to be her sworn enemy and Rhett’s new flame, about some garbage rumor they were spreading about her since she left the school. Things got a little out of hand but nothing I couldn’t handle.”

Omar nodded in acknowledgement, the information stirring over in his brain. For the time being, what he needed to do was head back home, get dressed and go to the vineyard. He couldn’t put off his work too much, otherwise his father would start asking questions and he didn’t want to tell him anymore than what he already knew. But sometime later, he would definitely drop by and visit Rhett.

He patted Salvador’s shoulder like any older brother would to his younger sibling. “Okay, Salvador. Thanks for the info, but I’m still a lot disappointed in you. But as I said, this matter stays between us. My lips are sealed. I’ve got to go know, I’ll stop by later after work,” he said with a small smile and then turned to leave.

Just before he could exit the front door, Salvador spoke. “Omar, I really am sorry for what happened. I hope you can forgive me and we can try to move past it,” he voiced lightly, scratching the nape of his neck. One could tell he wasn’t used to apologizing much.

Omar nodded, and then left.

                                                                                        ***

Rhett had never been in that much pain before in his life, even after he’d once crashed his brand-new Ferrari last year due to drunk driving. He’d some how walked away unscathed, but the same could not be said for his precious car. But it hadn’t mattered, because soon after that, he’d been gifted an exact replica of it. Such was life for him; he was just used to having everything served to him on a silver platter. 

But what was the one thing that he’d wanted for so long but only had fleetingly with no way of getting it back?

Andrea freaking Dos Ramos.