"What do you mean it's struck. Call someone for repairing it and bring the equipments from stairs."

"Yes Dr."
He said and rushed towards the stairs and called some workers for repairs.

'Fatima.. Where is Fatima.' Hasan's thoughts.

"Did anyone saw Dr Fatima." Hasan yelled looking around.

No one saw her.

'Shit. This is not happening Fatima can't be in that lift no that can't be possible.' Hasan's thoughts.

Hasan's pov:

Why didn't I made sure earlier that she was not here. Why every bad thing is happening to her. She doesn't take lift right, she can't be in there.

"Safa, can you check her. I've to go urgently" I said to safa.

"Yeah sure." She said and she started checking the patient's wounds.

I ran towards the stairs to see where the lift was struck.
I brought a rod to open this God damn door. I can't wait for anyone I've to safe her no matter what if she is inside. I was praying that she she should not be in that lift.

After trying for 5 minutes I was able to open it. Fatima was on the floor.

"Fatima."

"Has.. Hasan. I knew you.. will save me." She mumbled.

"Yes Fatima I'm here don't worry please try to breath." I said panicking.

She started closing her eyes.

"Fatima please don't close your eyes please talk to me please."

She just smiled weakly and shut her eyes.

"Fatima. Fatima. For Allah's sake open your eyes Fatima."
There was no response. Her breathing was uneven and her whole body was shivering. I took her in my arms and took the steps to go up to my room. Why does she feel so light weighted, don't tell me she is skipping her meals again.

I rushed towards my room as I can't take her to general ward there are already so many patients down there. I opened my door with the help of my leg and placed her gently on the couch.

"Fatima. Fathi. Please open your eyes please."
I bought some towel and water and started dabbing on her face.

Why the hell she has to suffer again, why the hell lift was struck and why the hell she should be in that fucking lift.

Ya Allah please give her strength please. I can't see her like this.

"Fathi.. Please open your eyes."

"Fathi."

She moved a bit. Thankyou Allah thankyou so much.

"Fatima."

She blinked a few times then open her most addictive eyes. She adjusted her vision then looked around. She immediately sat on the couch in fear.

"Hey hey relax you are safe now." I said calmly.
She looked at me and sighed in releif but I know she was still scared. She clutched her cloth tightly and looked down in fear. She started shaking again.

"How are you feeling now Fatima."

She just nodded. What should I think of that. What does nodding means is she fine or trying to be.

"You are safe here you know that right."

She looked at me as if she doesn't believe any of my word. Our eyes locked which felt like forever. Her eyes were speaking how scared she is. She immediately broke the 5 seconds eye contact and looked at her fingers.