Mrs. Singhania - ohh yeah bestie I think they are in love ( teasing smile )

*Both of them start making imaginary casserole in their mind.*

Jk - heyy hey no no you both are misunderstand it's not like that me and this Indian cat never.. ( angry )

Annaya - Oh hello I'm not even dying to marry you monkey.. ( angry )

Jk - how dare you to call me monkey...

Annaya - ohh that's was really easy , should I show you see  MONKEY like that...

Jk - Youuu- ( cut of by Mrs. Kim )

Mrs. Kim - SHUT UP YOU BOTH ( shout )

Mrs. Singhania - and say sorry to each other...

Jk /Annaya - NEVER. ( They both say it at the same time and and left from there in opposite direction...

Mrs. Kim - ahh these kids , what do you think ? that our plan will be successful... ( Sigh)

Mrs. Singhania -  ah don't worry bestie it will be ( smirk )

Mrs Kim - how ?

Mrs. Singhania - just wait and watch...

Mrs. Kim - ok fine...

*Time skip*

*In evening*

*Everyone was sitting in the living and was chit chatting in the living room but  Mrs. Singhania were looking somewhere else Mrs. Kim notice this and looks at the direction where she is looking and asks*

Mrs. Kim - what happen? Why are you looking there... ( After Mrs. Kim asked this question everyone attention goes towards Mrs. Singhania)

Mrs.. Singhania - actually there was my favourite vase on that table till yesterday it was on the same place but today it is not there...

*After listening this Rm started sweating and become nervous and he look towards Richa and she was also looking at him*

Mrs. Kim - Hey it is the same where it must have been, maybe the maid must have kept it somewhere..

Mrs. Singhania - No, I have strictly told all the maids not to touch that Vase... . ( Worried )

Mrs. Kim - hey ,  are there diamonds and pearls in it? why are you worrying  so much ( confused )

Mrs. Singhania - actually it's very precious for me because my  grandmother has gave me that as it's blessing... But where it has gone... ( Confused ) 

Mrs. Kim - Don't worry, maybe some member of the house must have kept it somewhere like that.

Mrs. Singhania - hmm you are right, umm Richa and Ahana You guys were out till late last night, weren't you?

Ahana / Richa - yes mom

Mrs. Singhania - since you guys where our so , did you guys see that Vase  on the table at home last night?.