Chapter 5- Home

He saved me but I don't know what to do now. He wants me to live with him but I don't want to bother him and annoy him. I think I like him but he gives me mixed feelings. One minute he's soft and caring and the next he's yelling at me. I couldn't go to school. My mom beat me to bad and I couldn't move for two days. On the third day I could finally move but not enough to go to school.

We got back to his apartment and I took a closer look this time and looked around. I didn't get a chance last time since I had to rush out. It was pretty. It wasn't manly like I thought it would be. It's on the bigger side to. He showed me the rooms. His room, the office. The bathroom and there was another room but he said he wasn't going to show me it until I'm ready. It made me curious and made me want to see it even more.

After a while of getting settled in his room he said I can stay in there and he would sleep on the couch. We got in an argument for about 20 min going back n forth until he said we could just sleep together. I was nervous but it would end the argument so I said okay. It was dinner time and I offered to make dinner but he said no and I didn't wanna start another argument so I just started wandering around and taking everything in.

After awhile I felt strong hands wrap around my waist. My muscles tensed for a second but I started relaxing when I felt safe. We didn't talk while we ate for awhile and then he started up a conversation and we were there for about an hour just eating and talking. It felt nice but I was nervous being around him. I know he would never hurt me. He was soft when it came to me and I don't know why but it pulled me closer to him.

It was around 8pm and we had school in the morning so we went to bed. It was weird, and then he told me I could tell him what happened when I was ready. I knew I needed to let it out and let someone know what happened. I mean he took me in he deserves to know. "It started when I was 6, my dad had passed away from cancer. My mom started drinking and taking it out on me saying it was my fault he got sick. At first it was just yelling and throwing things and then she started hitting me when she was drunk and then it evolved to her always hitting me. The day I passed out at school I came home to late and she broke my ribs. I couldn't move for two days and the third day I could move just not enough to go to school." At this point I was bawling my eyes out and barely able to talk.

I felt strong arms pull me towards a hard chest. He whispered in my ear and kept telling me I was safe and that he would never hurt me and wouldn't let anyone ever hurt me. I believed him. I trusted him with my life and I don't know why. I have only known him for a week at that.shortly after him hugging me I let darkness overtake me.