Shower

"Anyway, there's only three with your task force this time, so as usual, teach and take care John" the general said with a smile before getting up as well as Price. Price gave him a salute and the General gave him a nod before leaving and leaving the 3 recruits behind in the meeting room with us. We all stayed silent for a few moments until we were certain that the General had left. Price let out a deep sigh and everyone seemed to slouch down in their chair a bit, Rudy yawning bet resting his head on Alejandro's shoulder and closing his eyes.

"Anyone who wants to, head back to sleep. Anyway who doesn't, stay with me and the recruits" Price said as he put his hands on the table tiredly, he was just wearing his camo cargos and a sage T-shirt but god it made him look professional and his muscles look even better than they already were, which I didn't even know was possible. Pretty quickly Alejandro, Rudy and I got up and we're making our way past Price, but before I could leave he grabbed my shoulder very gently to hold me back a little. My eyes instantly shot to his as if silently asking him what. His eyes glanced me up and down "what happened your hand?" He asked quietly, his voice was surprisingly gruff but gentle when he spoke quietly. "Oh, I just burned myself a bit but Soap bandaged it" I said reasonably truthfully and he glanced down at it once more, as if inspecting Soap's craftsmanship. "Hm.. ok then, try to be a bit more careful next time please. Also meet me in the training field tonight at 5pm if you can" he said with a small warm smile as his hand slipped of my should, I returned the smile and nodded. Just as I was about to slip out the door he spoke again. "Also y/n, tell Simon good job on all his 'training' that he did last night" he said with a smirk and I heard Gaz and Soap let out two small snickers that they were obviously holding back ever since I had made the comment. "Will do sir" I responded with a smile, my head tilted slightly before I left the room at last.

As I began to walk back down to Simon's room to go back to sleep but as I walked through the corridor I saw Alejandro and Rudy walking quickly, their hands linked. I observed quietly as I watched Alejandro pull Rudy into his room before slamming the door behind themselves. A small grin came across my face as I watched the scene play out before I continued walking. I tip toed into Simon's room quietly, trying my best not to wake him incase he was asleep but soon realised that he was in the shower by the sound of running water from the bathroom. I let out a breath since as I realised and quickly closed the door behind myself, making sure to lock it. I sat down on his bed for a moment, reached to the bedside Table to check my phone but soon remembered that it fell out the window yesterday. What the fuck was happening yesterday.

I sighed before getting up to go bathroom. I walked over to Simon's bathroom door, expecting it to be locked but to my surprise it was open. I stepped in at it felt like a bloody sauna, steam filling the entire room. What was it with British man and boiling hot showers?? "I'm just using the toilet" I told him before shutting the door behind me, barely managing though since I could barely see anything from how dense the steam was. Just as I took my hand off the knob I felt my feet slip on the now water covered tiles and felt my body begin to fall back. My hands reached out to the sides to try to grab something to stop myself falling but to no avail.

Just as I was about to fall I felt two wet, hot hands catch my arms, saving me from hitting the floor just in time. I took in a shallow sudden breath from the fact that I wasn't in pain on the floor of his bathroom. I felt him pull me up before holding me tightly against his chest, the hot water drops on his pecs seeping through his T-shirt I was wearing and against my skin. I could feel a few droplets drop from his face onto mine and onto my hair, making me damp and also showing that he only got out just that second to catch me. "Your getting a bit wet.." he commented softly as I tilted my head upwards, my gaze meeting his. "I could be wetter" I said back with a shrug, him shooting my a debating look. "Would you like to be?" He asked, a smirk appearing on his face as he asked the question.

Immediately I could feel my cheeks begin to heat up from blush from surprise of the question. "Uh, sure" I said back without really thinking and watched as his eyes widened momentarily before pulling me back into the shower along with himself. The water was practically scolding hot, and he sensed that once I flinched beneath the immense heat. He pulled me back against his chest, acting almost as I shield for me from the heat. It took me a moment to take in everything that was happening, I mean it was happening so fast that I hadn't even realised that my clothes were still on me, and dripping as well as weighing me down from the weight of the water soaked fabric, so I took them off. I took of the shorts first and threw them outside the curtain, and then did the same his T-shirt. I could feel his eyes staring at my body as if it was a work of fine art, gazing over every small detail, not saying a single word, just staring in awe.