What happens in the backseat, stays in the backseat

He attempted to place me down in the back but I resisted, clinging onto the last of him I had, which funnily enough was him physically. "Wren, let go." He demanded as he began to try to pry me off his arm, my hands were clinging to it tightly with my head nestled deeply into the fabric of the sleeve. He let out a groan as he placed his hand on my head and began to push down to try to get me off "y/n, let go now." He said again, commanding me like I was some kind of fucking dog. I continued to hold onto him, my grip tightening even more around his arm. I could feel tears begin to swell in my eyes as I just wished that he wouldn't leave me since it seemed everyone i ever loved left me, but I couldn't bare to loose him. "Let fucking go!!" He yelled his time, pulling his arm away from me quickly causing my body to jolt forward to the movement, sending a shock up my spine. I fell back onto the seat behind me as I looked up at him in fear, my eyes wide as tears began to drip from the outer corners of my eyes. It scared me to see him behave like this. Price obviously heard the commotion from us and got out of the drivers seat before coming back around to us.

As soon as he saw Simon standing there with his fists balled tightly glaring at me, he stepping in and stood between Simon and I. "What's going o-" before Price could finish Simon had pushed him out of the way, ripping off his balaclava and throwing it aside and moved quickly down onto me, his hands grabbing the sides of my face gently yet violently and instantly pulling me into a deep passionate kiss. I was so caught of guard that I thought when he came onto me that he was about to beat me up or something but apparently not. I tried to say something but he didn't pull back so when I tried to speak it just came out in a muffled moan.

My hands roamed to his neck as I closed my eyes but as soon as my hands were out from under me supporting me he pushed me down across the backseats, his legs between mine as I wrapped my legs around his back and upper legs. Clinging onto him like i never wanted to let go again. My hands moved through his messy hair as he pressed even further down onto me, it felt like I was being crushed but not in a bad way, more like in a bear hug type of way.  One of his hands stayed on my cheek whilst the other moved to my shoulders, holding onto them in a mixture of pulling me deeper into the kiss but also holding down and in place. My eyes shot open from surprise and shock when I felt something push against my underwear, not one of his legs, rather something between them. It caught me to off guard that I instantly pulled is face off of mine, leaving both of us gazing into each others eyes and practically gasping for air.

I had almost completely forgotten about Price and that he had probably watched this entire thing. "Fuck, Price" I whispered to myself beneath my breath but it seemed that he heard it as his eyes also shot open fully. He was about to pull off me fully but I stopped him before he could and put some sense in him "you can't get up yet! Your not wearing your mask" I whispered surprisingly sternly, but he understood exactly what I meant and instead told me that I should get up and get it for him, meaning I'd have to face Price basically directly after he just watched his two lieutenants get it on. I gave Simon one last quick kiss and took a deep breath before awkwardly manuvering  myself out from beneath him, and as soon as I got out I was greeted with Price just standing there a few feet away with his arms crossed. I froze and stared blankly at him for a few moments before I glanced around, scanning the parking lot floor in search for the balaclava before eventually finding it and quickly bringing it back to Simon and slipping it on over his face. Then he straightened up, hitting his head off the car's doorframe in the process. He turned around and watched as he was greeted with the exact same captain that I had been.

Price didn't say anything and instead let out a low chuckle and shook his head lightly "what happens in the back seat, stays in the back seat" Price said with a warm smirk before moving back to the drivers door and getting in. Simon and I both silently agreed that it would probably be best for both of us to stay in the backseat, so that's what we did. We both clambered in and closed the door behind us, not saying a single word for the whole drive. Eventually around halfway back to base I got a bit too tired and rested my head on Simon's shoulder, which he promptly moved to his lap, and then which I even more promptly fell sound asleep. I'm not sure what type of memory foam his thighs were made out of, but they had me out cold in a simple matter of seconds. With his and wrapped soothingly over my shoulder and my knees tucked in beneath myself.