🅕🅘🅕🅣🅔🅔🅝

𝐉𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄

"Lisa, stop!" I giggled as she continued to tickle my sides. "Ouch. It hurts. Stop!"

"That's what you get for throwing whipped cream in my face." She laughed.

"You did it first," I argued back through my giggling.

"Ahh, stop...too much...I can't breathe..."

"Do you accept defeat?" she growled, trying to mimic Taehyung's voice. That made me laugh even harder.

"Yes. Yes. Oh my God." I breathed out as she slowly stopped her attack on my sides.

But as soon as she let me go, I twisted around and caught her by the legs. Giving her a challenging look, I trapped her legs underneath mine and started to tickle her.
It was my turn to laugh.
"Got you!"

She was struggling and gasping for air through her laughter.

"Lisa! Jennie!"

I quickly stopped tickling her when I heard Lena's voice from behind me.
"Busted," Lisa whispered.

Rolling off her, I stood up and straightened my dress while she did the same.

"What did you do to my kitchen?" she gasped. The horrified look on her face was funny. Bringing my hand up, I coughed into my palm to mask my laughter. Lisa didn't even try to hide it.

"There is whipped cream everywhere! You guys were suppose to make dessert, not turn the kitchen into dessert!" Lena said almost angrily, with her hands on her hips as she leveled us both with a glare.

"Sorry, Lena. We will clean it up. Promise," I said with a smile and blinked innocently at her.

"Don't try to act innocent with me, young lady. Lisa is rubbing off you," she remarked.Maddie laughed again and linked her arms through mine. "Definitely," she said with a wink.

Lena shook her head but I saw the smile peeking on the corner of her lips.

"Don't worry, Mom. Jennie and I will clean it up in no time."

"You better. C'mon. Hurry to work now," Lena replied before turning around and walking out of the kitchen.

"Lena is right. We did make a mess of the kitchen," I said with a sigh as I looked around.

It had been two weeks and I felt like I had been given a new life. Two weeks and I'd had no nightmares, my sleep filled with peacefulness. Two weeks of only laughter and smiles.

I felt happiness that I had never felt before. At first, I was scared that maybe all of this was a dream. I was scared that all of it would be taken away from me. But when I woke up each day and was still living this life, I started to hope that maybe this was it.

This was my new beginning.

"Done?" Lisa asked. Her voice snapped me out of my thoughts and I smiled. Looking at the cleaned counters, I nodded.

"Done," I replied.

"C'mon, let's go. There is still about two hours before dinner. We can fit a movie in," she said cheerfully as she pulled me out of the kitchen.

As we made our way upstairs to my room, Lisa chatted about her day with Jaehyun. She was definitely lost in him. I asked her if she loved him, but her response was that she didn't know.

I didn't believe her.

I was sure she loved him but was scared to admit it. She had nothing to be scared of. From what I had witnessed, Jaehyun really did care about Lisa.

𝐌𝐀𝐅𝐈𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋 [𝗧𝗔𝗘𝗡𝗡𝗜𝗘]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें