𝐀 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐚 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝

Deokjoong, Junhee, and Hana stood in front of a table with their radio on it as everyone stood around it. "Kids from the science high school came by today. They received a radio message about the CSAT being canceled..and were on their way to Seoul." Junhee said, her gaze turned toward Ilha, Yoojung, and Jangsoo. 

"We said we didn't hear about it because our radio died." she added, "And?" Aeseol asked. "They opened it up to fix it for us, only to find that someone had sabotaged it." Hana replied. 

"Sabotaged it?" Sol asked.

"What are you talking about? Are you serious?" Soyeon asked, Hana grabbed the piece lying on top of the radio. "Someone deliberately took it off the circuit board." Hana said. "What?" Youngshin asked as he grabbed it in disbelief. Soyoon slowly took it to look.

"Why would someone do that? Who?" Yeonju asked, everyone looked at the quiet three. "Hey. Hey!" Huirak yelled as he stormed over and threw something toward Ilha. "Did you do all this too? Explain it!" he added.

"You broke the walkie-talkie to hide the cancellation of the CSAT? You rigged the vote too!" Bora said. "This is absurd. Why are there so many issues? Does anyone have more? Tell me if you have." Taeman said as he walked in front of the three and looked back toward the others.

"Say something! Darn it!" 

"We've worked so hard to fix the walkie-talkie. You saw everything. Why did you do it? Why?" Soyoon yelled. "Did you want us all to die together? Say something! Why?" Hana screamed.

"I doubted it when I heard the news from the walkie-talkie. Even if it was true, I didn't want to believe it. Why did you lie to us?" Deokjoong asked. "Was it important to kill more spheres whether we get killed or not? Are you insane? Are you crazy?" Junhee yelled.

"Explain this situation right now." Youngshin said as he walked in front of the three, "What's all this nonsense?" 

"The day we heard the news of the CSAT cancellation, Soocheol and I were on guard." Ilha spoke up, he explained what happened that night and what they did. Everyone was in disbelief, they couldn't believe what they were being told.

"I thought it was nonsense at first. But think about it. This place is relatively safe. It's too dangerous to go to Seoul." Yoojung said, "Then is it not dangerous to stay here forever?" Yeonju asked. "There are less spheres here. We have food to endure for a while too." Yoojung replied.

"Stop lying! Hey. What are you trying to do? What's the reason you're keeping us all here?" Soonyi yelled, "You could've told us the truth from the start." Deokjoong added. 

"I thought you'd be upset if you found out..that the CSAT was canceled." Jangsoo said. Everyone looked at them in disbelief.  "The CSAT? Hey. Darn it. What about having the CSAT canceled? Why would that matter at this point?" Bora yelled.

"Do you think the CSAT kept us to live like this? Why didn't you ask our opinions?" Taeman asked, he pushed Ilha's shoulder. "Why? Who are you to do that?" he yelled as he grabbed Ilha by the collar.

"I'm sorry" Jangsoo apologized, Taeman let go of Ilha's collar. "Darn it. I can't believe you all now. Did you kill Soocheol because he wanted to tell the truth?" Huirak yelled. "Are you insane?" Ilha asked. "Yes, we are! I'm going crazy because of you all" Junhee yelled.

"We saw it today. Humans are scarier than the spheres. You all are..the same as the criminals." Soyoon said.

"I've really..thought about it..hundreds of times. About the way we can all be together. The platoon commander said that we have to protect each other. That's how we can survive till the end. But once you hear that the CSAT is canceled, I thought you would all scatter. So I wanted to keep you all using the CSAT. I'm sorry." Yoojung cried as she fell to her knees. 

𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃 | 𝐃𝐔𝐓𝐘 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें