𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝

After Sol was relayed the news of Lieutenant Lee's death, he was given orders to search for the missing class. He refused to do so at first but was told Lieutenant Lee asked that if something happened to him, to contact Sol and that Sol was the only person he trusted other than Wonbin to protect the students.

He wasn't sure where to go and visited abandoned buildings, he'd been searching for two days now. If he didn't find them sooner, he was going to go rogue. 

'Where are these damn kids' he thought as he walked through the cold.

Sol worked as a military police, he protected peoples lives and property on Army installations by enforcing military laws and regulations. He did things such as preventing crimes, controlling traffic, and responding to emergencies. 

Despite Sol's attitude, they kept him because he was a hard worker who kept his word. If Sol promised something, he kept his promise.

It was already dark out and he was camping out in an abandoned fire station. Luckily for him, the bunks were still there and unharmed so he didn't have to dig through his bag. He sat his bag on top of the bed before sitting beside it.

He pulled a picture from out of his pocket, it was a picture of him and Soyeon. He hadn't seen Soyeon in almost a year and a half. 

"Where are you and your little friends." he said as he stared at the photo of him and Soyeon when he graduated high school. Soyeon was five years younger than Sol and 13 in the photo.

Sol lied back onto the bunk bed, still holding onto the photo. He kept examining the photo till he spoke to himself, "I'm still the better looking sibling."

He put his photo away and lied his head back on the bed.

Before he knew it, he fell asleep.

__________

The next morning, Sol woke up to the cloudy weather. He groaned as he got up from the bed, he packed up his stuff and headed out again. He had no food and hadn't had any since he left. He walked through the lonely streets that were damaged or hell-wrecked. 

"Why couldn't you hide out closer to where I live" he groaned as he dragged his feet through the streets.

He had to kill a few spheres as he walked through streets or past buildings and it was boring him, no one accompanied him so he was left to talk among himself.

So far, he's had not to many encounters with any spheres. He hasn't come in to contact enough with them for him to notice any other physical features of them. He wore tinted goggles whenever on duty and never saw what they actually look like. 

As he walked past buildings, he past by a school. It was in between many other buildings, but this one was collapsed. Then he remembered.

"𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐓?"

"𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐔𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐋𝐄𝐄...𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃"

"𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓?"

"𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐒𝐏𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐒, 𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐀𝐍 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐑𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐑𝐈𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌"

"𝐇𝐈𝐌 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐉𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋, 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐓 𝐔𝐏 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋...𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐈𝐓 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄"