𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐎𝐧𝐞

The next morning, everyone lined up outside in their uniforms as Yoojung announced the search team and raiding party for the day.

"The raiding party for Squad One. Kim Yoojung, Jo Jangsoo, Wang Taeman, Yeon Bora, Jo Youngshin, No Aeseol, Park Soyoon, Woo Huirak."

"Squad Two's search team. Do Soocheol, Cha Soyeon, Choi Yeonju, Kook Youngsoo, Lee Nara, Kim Chiyeol, Kwon Ilha, Cha Sol, and Yoo Hana."

"Squad One's raiding party will go to the penitentiary and find the parts for the radio. Then on your way back, take care of the spheres that the detector picked up. Squad Two's search team will go to the hospital to collect medicine and other supplies that we need."

"Those who will stay and stand guard are Kim Deokjoong, Lee Soonyi, and Hong Junhee."

"All good?" she asked the three of them, "Yes, ma'am!" Deokjoong replied as he saluted.

"I want to join the raiding party." Soyeon said, "You're hurt. Just join the search team today." Yoojung replied. "Can't she and No Ae swap their positions? Why do you keep sending No Ae to the raiding party?" Bora asked.

"Hey, Ae Seol knows how to hit the mark. She can shoot better than you. You're too impatient." Youngshin replied. "What?" Bora said.

"I can join the raiding party." Aeseol spoke.

Sol started wondering if they always were like this, he also noticed Hana was missing. He stood behind her but she wasn't there.

"I want to join the raiding party too, not the search team." Soocheol said, "You still have a cold. You were in the raiding party the whole month. You're overworked." Yoojung replied. "Just join the search team today." she added.

"Goodness. This is all pointless. If things go south, we'll all be in danger." Huirak said as he stuck his head in between Bora and Youngshin, Taeman pulled him back. "Exactly. Don't let your guard down. Let's stay focused, guys." Yoojung replied.

"By the way, I don't see Hana." Kimchi said, Yoojung's eyes looked around not being able to find her. "I'll go get her" Deokjoong said as he walked inside.

Everyone was standing and talking waiting for Deokjoong and Hana, Ilha turned around to face Sol. "Agent Soul, what kind of gun do you use?" he asked.

"AR-15" Sol replied, Kimchi then turned around. "Don't military police use M9's? he asked. "What they don't know won't hurt them." Sol replied.

"What they promise you guys for being apart of this war?" Sol asked as he checked his gun, "Extra points for college." Ilha replied. Youngsoo then turned around, "It's true. We get extra points." he said. "No one was talking to you." Ilha replied.

"Using students by baiting them with extra points? To think this is what this country has come to." Sol said.

Deokjoong then came back, "Hana is sick." he said. Everyone knew she was lying to get out of going. "Whatever. Hey, she always pretends to be sick." Bora replied.

"And her acting is so awkward. Goodness" Soyoon added, "No!" Deokjoong argued as he put his right arm up. "She is really sick today. She has a high fever. I think she has a cold"

He turned toward Yoojung, "She must've caught a cold!"

"Is Hana really not feeling well?" Soyeon asked as she turned toward Nara who shook her head. "Gosh, I can't stand her." Soyoon said as she shook her head.

"I'll swap with her." Soonyi offered, "Hey, Lee Soonyi! Why would you do that?" Junhee asked.

"All right. Then Soonyi will swap with Hana today." Yoojung said, she turned toward everyone else. "Okay. Get going, Platoon Two!" she added.