In The Mirror

(CW: SH, Hallucinations.)

(Note: This chapter is not relevant to the plot. If this triggers you skipping this part won't make you miss out on anything. :D)

Sunny POV

I looked up at the sky, seeing the clouds merging and forming together. It was a nice sight, but it was definitely not calming me down at the moment.

Why did I just do that?.. I just kissed him and then ran off...!
 Kel probably just got uncomfortable from that ... he probably hates me now...

"Useless, useless, useless.."

I muttered that word over and over to myself as I chucked my rucksack carelessly on the floor somewhere, kicking my shoes off and stomping my way up to my room, not bothering to say hi to my mom or tell her i'm here just yet.

Quickly shutting the door and climbing into bed, I stared up at the ceiling, feeling the dread fill my veins.

. . .

"What were you thinking?!" I said to myself through the empty silence, burying my face in the thick blankets.

I couldn't believe what I'd just done. I'd just kissed Kel, and then ran away like a coward! I didn't have the courage to go through with it and just ended up running away...

My body was shaking as I replayed the scene over and over in my head and cringed at my actions. 

"Why did I do it?" I kept asking the dim brightness that surrounded me. "What was I thinking..?"

I sat up on my bed and took a deep breath, trying to steady myself. "It's okay... It's okay." I tried to reassure myself.

Truth was, I didn't even know if it was okay. Was Kel gonna see me the same after this? I feel so scared and confused now.

What am I supposed to do?

What am I going to tell Kel?

How can I ever face him again? I feel so ashamed of myself and I don't know what to do.
I just hope that he will at least understand and forgive me. Maybe I could explain why I did it... 

But I came to realize I had no idea why I did that. I guess I did it without thinking...

Staring down at my fists, I didn't realize how I was clenching onto the blankets. I untensed my tight fist, relaxing it and letting it lazily dangle off the side of the mattress.

I looked at my lazy arm in disappointment, nudging my body over to the bedside desk. I never really used the desk for anything other than keeping small things like gum wrappers, Orange Joe cans, or small rocks and pebbles Kel gives me for some reason after finding on the floor...