You scream out as you fall back and stumble on the ground.

"Come with me human without making it difficult for you," the dog growls with his deep husky voice making you shiver.

It's the same dog which attacked Shiku and tried to kill you.

Jimin immediately turns his head at your scream and watches you who is trembling in fear at the sight of the huge animal before you. He instantly gets his spike and runs to your help.

"Y/n!" He screams loudly so that it could give you relief that he was being present here to hell you.

Your ears bless you listen to his call of your name and a small smile curves your lips.

Scar looks behind to notice Jimin running towards him with a small spike.

Scar laughs in sarcasm before howling out, soon many dogs of his pack run towards Jimin and surround him like a predator that is circling its prey.

Jimin halts the moment held centred by the huge dogs.

"Look at this brave Ant. I can't wait to chew him in my teeth," one of the dogs mocks as the other dogs break into a series of laughter while glaring at the tiny Jimin.

"No! Jimin!" You try to run towards him but are stopped by the sharp claws of the paw of Scar.

"Don't you dare, My King, will be happy after hearing the news of capturing you and presenting you to him,"

Your eyes go wide, stunned to speak further. The moment you heard the word King you knew its none other than Kim Taehyung, the giant King. These dogs work for him.

"Thank goodness I came across that stinky rat otherwise I wouldn't have found you and his hiding," smirks the dog while enjoying fear for him.

"W-what"

"I got hold of your friend and his people," the dog proudly says while flashing its canine teeth.

Your breath stops for a second the moment he reveals the news to you. It's all because of you that your friend is now in trouble.

"Y/n!"

Jimin screams trying to make sure you are okay but nothing came from you.

"First worry about yourself human,"

Jimin bares his teeth as he is trapped with the dogs that are rounding him. He aims the spike the various directions as he is alarmingly looking around for the dogs that are ready to pounce on him.

"Our order was not to harm the female human but he said to eliminate the side kicks so finish him off," Scar orders and turns to you.

You gain back to your sense from yourself depriving.

"No! Leave Jimin out of this" You get back and run in between his paws. Scar looks below and notices your tiny figure escaping his clutches.

Scar growls in anger and runs behind you. Once you see Jimin being surrounded by the Dogs you rush to him but his stopped by Scar who Jumped before you.

"Finish him," Scar orders.

The dog bares it and launches on Jimin.

"No!!" You scream out loudly.

But out of nowhere, the dog is thrown flying as it hits the ground roughly causing the blood to oze due to the rough inpact. The dog whines in pain due to its rough hit.

You look at the person who dares to stop such huge creatures.

"What! Who dared to-"

Scar stops instantly as its yellow eyes lock with a man leaning on the tree as his blue colour orbs shine brighter under the sunlight.

Your mouth falls apart as you stare at the huge male before you. He was the size of the giant but his Aurora gave nothing like the cruel giants. It screamed something different, mysterious and dark. He was different.

Jimin closes his eyes as if he was waiting for the dog to eat him but nothing came. He looked up and saw a huge man in blue flames covering his hands while glaring at the dogs.

"You idiots dare to come into the territory of wizards and witches," growls the man.

"M-Min yoongi," Scar moves back in fear as if he saw a ghost. In fact, Min Yoongi is the most feared ghost for dogs.

Yoú notice the fear in Scar's eyes as it stared at Yoongi.

You shifted your gaze back to the man named Yoongi and concluded that you finally arrive at the place of wizards and witches. The mortal enemies of Giants.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Finally, y/n meets Yoongi