Dang.

Player's POV

I started humming, mainly to just ignore No-visor, and also to think of what to do while I'm here..

No-visor stood up Infront of me, and began to speak.

No-visor: Shut up. You are much more annoying than I thought, I should just leave you here with him.

I was confused, so I just asked what any person would ask.

Player: Sorry, who?

No-visor facepalms himself, and just snaps his fingers.

Player: What was that for?

No-visor: Him.      ( Old Picture-)

Player: ..What?

No-visor: Hush and listen. You're going to stay quiet, and you're going to do nothing.

I groan, wanting to leave. How long will I be here?!

No-visor: About a month, you injured yourself. Besides that, you'll talk to him.

Player: Okay, okay, who is " He? "

No-visor: They aren't real, but they are in your past. ..Yourself. If that thing keeps you quiet, you can talk to it eventually.

I roll my eyes.

No-visor: You know, you're very bratty and annoying. If you roll your eyes again I'll rip out your eye.. but it's not very possible here to do that, but damage can be done.

Player: Whatever.. Can I at least ask somethi-

No-visor: No. If you keep asking questions, I won't hesitate to do what I said.

Player: What?

No-visor: . . .

Player: WAITWAITWAIT-

Veterans POV

A month? Jeez.. Why'd his father do th-...

Why is his eye bleeding?

Uh-

I'll get a doctor..

SORRY THIS IS SHORT, MY HEAD IS TRYNA KILL ME AFTER WITNESSING MY OTHER BOOK GOT 1K...