New Player

HEADS UP HALF OF THE ART IS MINE, THE COVER ART IS MINE THOUGH, IF YOU THINK I'M A ARTIST THINK AGAIN I'VE NEVER REALLY DRAWN THAT MUCH, I JUST DO THINGS LIKE THIS...

ITS MY FIRST HUMAN PLAYER NO-VISOR THINGAMAJIG WHATEVER TF YOU WANNA CALL IT SKETCH, I USE IBIS PAINT X AND I HAVE ADHD 🗿✌️🆘REQUESTS WILL BE OPEN ALL THE TIME UNLESS SOMETHING IMPORTANT OR BIG IS HAPPENING, I'M HOPING YOU ENJOY THIS BECAUSE I'M ...

REQUESTS WILL BE OPEN ALL THE TIME UNLESS SOMETHING IMPORTANT OR BIG IS HAPPENING, I'M HOPING YOU ENJOY THIS BECAUSE I'M BAD AT WRITING STORIES, IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ THIS, READ THE BOTTOM OF THE DESCRIPTION FOR A SCARY STORY I MADE UP ( ITS A WEIRD FREAKING ORIGINAL STORY I MADE IN OCTOBER 2022 ) ANYWHO PLEASE LEAVE A LIKE IF YOU ENJOY THIS, ONCE AGAIN, REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!!!!

Player has joined the game.

Player's POV

Soo.. this is the huge game everyone's been talking about?
( So badly I had to tell so many people to quit talking about it? )

???: Oh, yes, yes, good sir.

Oh, hello.

???: Allow me to introduce myself. I am The Gentleman, this is my associate, Mr. Cheese.

Mr. cheese: My name Mr. Cheese.

The Gentleman hits the so called Mr. cheese.

~~~~

The Gentleman: YOU ARE BEING QUITE ANNOYING WITH THAT, MR CHEESE...

Mr. Cheese: Ouchie...

The Gentleman: My apologies, it appears Mr. Cheese is yet to learn is manners.

Player stops and thinks.. " You just hit him- You may need to learn a little more manners than to slap someone. Unless they're doing something bad.. 👁️👄👁️ "

The Gentleman: Allow me to introduce you to everyone one on the crew.

The Gentleman shows Player everyone in the crew.

After the round, Player loses. 🗿👎

Sorry this is so short I wanted to get this over with quickly because I'm a bit low on time at the moment.
I'll try to make the chapter longer.

-316 words👌