The game

Player: I've been having dreams for months, I got stabbed by my own father, he didn't have much of a visor, just broken glass and blood.

Veteran: Are you sure this happened? If your sure, we may be able to meet up somewhere, if your not creeped out about meeting.

Player: I am sure it happened, I just woke up and I have bandages around my stomach and arm, I remember getting stabbed there. I think my.. " Dad " is home.

Veteran: Well, where do you live? I may be able to sneak in if you have a window.

Player: ***********

( Nobody heard because they were in a private group chat for a minute to talk.)

Veteran: Yo, I'm like like.. 7 minutes away- That's funny..-ish. I'm gonna run there since I can't drive.

Player: Okay, please try to hurry.. and bring water, I can't move and I haven't drank water yet.

Veteran: Mkay, I'll also bring more bandages, my phone, a weapon to defend ourselves if someone comes in our way, and also a backpack.. to hold everything.

Player: Thank you. Tell everyone you need to go though, don't wanna leave your computer on.

Veteran: I will, of course.

Veteran tells everyone he's gonna go.

Player does the same.

Veteran has left the game
Player has left the game

Veteran's POV

I think this is the house.. I see someone going up to the window.. and that should be him.. red hair, red beanie.

I grab my ladder I brought, forgot to mention it. I begin to climb the roof up to Players window, and hopefully he opens it.

I give him the sign he said to do.

👋✌️👐🤝

He opens the window.

I see Player he seems very happy, but he looks exhausted and tired, he tries to stand.. but just nearly falls out the window.

Veteran: CAREFUL- YOU COULD'VE FALLEN OUT THE WINDOW...

Player: Sorry, sorry! But try to keep it down... He's still home.

I grab player and run down the ladder, going to the closest place to hide because I heard a door open. He said it's only him and his father right now, but I believe Dum said that her mother was at Players house...

I try to get him to my mom's house, hope she doesn't mind. I open up the front door of my house and see my mom.

Veteran: Hey, mom. This is my friend.. Player.. he uh.. hurt himself-.. Anywho, I'm heading upstairs.

I run upstairs, knowing that's one of the worst lies I've ever told.

Player: Hey uh.. Veteran?

Veteran: Yeah, bro??

Player: Don't panik but erm.. I.. * Mumbles *

Veteran: Couldn't hear you, bud.

Player: I..

Am bleeding out-

Veteran: I'm gonna grab the bandages, need anything else?

Player: The water.. and food-

Veteran: Gotcha.

I run downstairs to grab what I needed to grab, until I realized something..

My mom used to be a doctor-..

I run upstairs giving player the food and water, and helps him bandage his arm, but I needed to do something else because I'm busy so I had to get someone.

Veteran: MOM!

VM: YES?!

Veteran: MY FRIEND NEEDS MEDICAL ATTENTION, CAN YA COME HERE?!

VM: YES!! GIVE ME ONE SECOND, I'LL GRAB SOME STUFF TO HELP YOUR FRIEND!! WHATS THEIR NAME AGAIN?!

Veteran: HIS NAME IS PLAYER!! NOW, PLEASE HURRY, HE'S BLEEDING OUT!!-

I look at Player and see he looks stressed.

Veteran: Player?

No answer

Veteran: Player?-

Still no answer

Veteran: PLAYER!

PLAYER'S POV

I hear muffled yelling, everything's blurry, I am frozen and I can't move, I hear yelling, and I want to move but I can't. I try to forget what happened, but then I hear it.

No-Visor, No-Visor, we will make you one of us.

It played so many times, it filled my head with clouds.