The dream.

Everything hurts.

My head

My chest

My arms

Everything.

What happened?

I remember being with Veteran

I remember bleeding

I passed out.

I don't want this to happen

I never did

Why me?

What'd I do to get this?

Why can't..

Things
Be

...

Normal?

No-visor is standing Infront of me.

" Player. You need to wake up, it's important. I won't tell you why, if you ask questions you will be hurt. "

I wanted to ask a question, badly.

I began to speak

" ..I am here because of you?.. "

I tried to make it not sound like a question, but it was still a question.

No-visor looked angered, and annoyed.

" Your pitiful."

He looked at me and other ghosts came, other people that used to be crewmates.

They are all holding swords, and they wait for No-visors command, I believe he's the leader of all these people.

" Now  "

No-visor said.

" What.. do you me- "

I felt swords stab my visor, in pain, I closed my eyes so blood wouldn't spill out. It burned and it hurt, I wanted to cry, but I couldn't, I just laid on the ground and whimpered in pain.

No-visor spoke.

" I swear.. you humans are weak. These swords may be sharp, but they are so you feel less pain. "

" If you do this correctly, you may leave your head, if you don't get it correct, you will stay here in pain for the next 5 hours. "

I nodded, just because I wanted to leave this pain.

" Opens your eyes. "

I was to afraid to, so I didn't listen.

" Open them, or else."

I was scared of opening my eyes, but I'm more scared of him, so I did. Blood spilled everywhere, No-Visor then yelled.

" Someone get bandages! "

I knew he didn't care, he just didn't want a mess.

I then had on bandages around my visor, helping a bit, but then No-Visor asked a question.

" Can you do these wires? "

I shook my head, no.

" Of course you can do wires. "

I had a chain on my leg, specifically one to keep me from moving, so I teleported to the wires because of No-Visor.

" You have 1 minute to do these. Tik, tok, Player. "

I look at the wires and realize....

Where are the symbols..?

No, no, no, NO

No, no, no, NO.

" No-visor -..? "

" WHAT. "

" I.. can't see-.. "

" What do you mean-.. Oh. "

No-Visor Laughs..

" Have fun being here for the next 5 hours Player. "

" WAIT!- "

420 Words baby 🗿