'That's why you need to tell him, if you are lucky, it might be positive if not he would reject you'

'And I would be risking our friendship, I'm still trying to make him comfortable around me, like when we were kids what if he began to avoid me, worst hate me' Asher was paranoid, he couldn't lose Cian again. It felt better keeping it secret but it still hurt a lot.

Back at the Buffet hall, 'I think something is wrong with Asher' Karin said thoughtfully getting others attention. Raymond and Clint who already suspected the reason were not too curious but Cian who felt unable to understand his best friend was curious.

'When Asher is angry his eye color change from red to green, his eyebrows furrow anytime he his worried, he growls or his voice sounds more hoarse whenever he is annoyed but his expression before he left was different but something is definit...' Karin stopped noticing she has been talking for a long time like a stalker.

'How did you know that, I didn't even his expression only the change in his voice, do you like him?' Raymond asked

'No! no, I don't' Karin answered, shaking her head.

'Too much "no" in your sentence equals too "yes" ' Clint said plainly and Karin ear turned crimson, she tried covering it with her hair.

'And it seems like Asher doesn't know, why don't you tell him maybe his just feeling lonely' Cian tucking Karin's hair behind her ear

'Bad idea' Clint said picking on his fingers

'But you need to tell him so that you can move on' Raymond added

'I've thought of telling him but the timing is never right, I also want to tell him and move on' Karin said, embrassed, sad and happy at the same time. She knew that there were a lot of girl who had had feelings for Asher but had to give up without telling him but she was lucky.

'You guys are being so negative, if you tell him, he might start growing feelings for you, by the way why wouldn't he like you, you are pretty, kind-hearted, reliable and not much drama like other girls' Cian said and ruffled here hair making it more messier.

'Then, do you like me?' Karin asked and Cian silently stared at her then shook his head.

'I don't think I like you that way, you are just like my younger sister, right?' Cian asked the others, putting his arm on her shoulder.

'Yeah, sometimes  she's a cute younger sister, liking her feels like incest' Raymond commented

'You know I'm a year older than you guys, right?' Karin slapping Cian's arm off her shoulder.

'Your age doesn't matter, you are still our younger sister, if anyone trouble you don't forget to tell your big brothers' Cian teased and partially meant it. Karin tugged on his hair,

'Oww, it hurts' Cian cried

'Am I still your younger sister?' She asked trying to sound scary while holding back the urge to laugh.

'No,no' Cian said tapping the table, Clint and laughed, the look on Cian's face was priceless, Karin released his hair and sat like nothing had happened.

'Our younger sister is handsy' Cian said rubbing his head, making Clint and Raymond laugh harder.

'It isn't funny, it was painful' Cian pouted,

'I can't believe I've gotten attached to her, it's nice having a cool head in the mist of boys' Clint voiced out his thoughts.

'Clint, you are making her cry' Raymond said, moving his chair closer her and wipe are tears.

'Why are you crying? are you hurt?' Cian asked sounding gentle and worried.

Karin shook her head, 'No I'm grateful to finally have friends, that see me as someone important' Karin said and burst into joyful sobs.

Raymond leaned over and hugged her, 'You are important and precious to us, I know those two dickheads, Sean and Asher, feels the same too'.

At this point Sean joined them on the table, 'Everyone got emotional as I left' Sean said getting them to notice him.

'You can tell him in Jessica birthday party, tomorrow night' Cian suggested

'Tell what to who?' Sean asked causally opening his book

'How did you know about Jessica's party' Raymond asked

'Oh, Karin likes Asher' Raymond responded Sean's question

'I noticed' Sean said turning back to his book.

'Jessica invited me' Cian responded to Raymond's question, Raymond stared at him confused, 'We've gotten pretty close'

'By the way, where is Asher' Cian asked getting worried.

'He went home, he's skipping the rest of today's class' Sean replied.

Asher laid on Cian's bed which was filled with Cian scent, he inhaled Cian's addictive scent on the mattress, remembered the night they cuddled. His scent smelled so sweet that it made him feel relieved at the same time, it hurts.