Lia opens her door and she gets in, still chatting then Lia climbs in the other side next to her. Nate is not in the car either and it feels a little off. Angel suddenly has a bad feeling.

"Hey, mum I need to go but why did you phone me?  You never said."

"I never phoned you. You phoned me, child."

"I phoned you?"

"Angel, are you on drugs?  You know how we feel about that-"

"I am not on drugs, mom. I have to go, I will phone you later. Love you."

"Love you too."

Angel cuts the call and looks around. No one is around and now that she thinks about it Austin would never let her come down her alone. "I love how much you love your mom. It's a really special relationship," Lia says with a smile. "Uh...yeah...I am just going to go look for Austin," Angel says. "Don't be silly, I am sure he is on his way down to you right now," Lia says. "Well, I am just going to get out and meet him by the door. I-" she says but cuts herself off when Nate's door opens and he jumps in, relief flooding her and then she laughs to herself. Austin has her on edge with his suspicions about Lia. For a second there she thought Lia was going to do something. Nate has a hoodie on and it's freaking her out slightly so she leans forward and taps him on his shoulder. "Take your hoodie off, it's freaking me out. Fuck it's dark down here," she says. Nate does not acknowledge her as he starts the car then Angel's blood turns to ice. That is not Nate.

"Lia, we need to get out," Angel whispers to Lia. "Why? Oh, my door is locked," Lia says trying to open her door. Angel turns to her door and then sees Austin bursting through the stairwell doors with Armleg and Jona - fear streaking all their faces. Austin sprints toward the car with his gun in his hand and Angel knows this is bad but the car takes off and she shoots past Austin as she bangs on the window. She turns to look at the driver. It's the hooded man. Fuck!  "Lia! We need to get out!" she shouts as the hooded man drives faster and more erratic causing Angel and Lia to tumble around on the back seat as he takes corners way too fast. "How, Angel! What's happening!?" Lia screams and starts crying grabbing fearfully at Angel. Angel holds her, trying to comfort the terrified girl. "We will find a way," Angel says as they slide to the other side of the car as the hooded man takes another corner and flies out of the underground parking.

"Stop! You need to fucking stop you sick psychopath!" Angel shouts. The hooded man puts his foot on the gas and speeds the car faster weaving between the cars as he hits the steering wheel angrily. "I am not crazy!  I am not crazy!" he shouts his voice dripping with acid. "I am so scared," Lia whimpers. "It's ok, we will be fine," Angel tries to soothe her. Angel sits forward, sick with fear but she knows she needs to calm him the fuck down as he speeds the car out of town. "Please. Just let Lia out, I will stay with you. Ok?" she says as sweetly as she can. "No!  You did this! You betrayed what we had! You played with me and now you pay!" the hooded man screams hitting the steering wheel again and then punching out his window in his anger. Angel can't reason with him. He is insane.

She hears the roar of a motorbike and looks behind her. Austin. He is speeding towards them and he looks ready to murder. "Austin is here. We will be fine," Angel says and pushes Lea off her then turns to her door and opens her window, sticking her head out. Austin is catching up fast and maneuvers his bike so he is on her side. She is going to jump. She is going to open this door, grab Lia and jump onto the back of Austin's bike. She makes eye contact with him and then he frowns as if he knows exactly what she is thinking. He shakes his head, but she ignores him, grabbing the door handle and letting the door fly open.

"Austin!" she shouts grabbing Lia and leaning out of the door. "No! Stay inside!" Austin shouts coming closer to the car. "Just take Lia!" Angel shouts. "Angel! Just fucking listen to me for once. Get back in!" he shouts. "Take Lia!" she shouts pushing Lia in front of her. "No! No, I am not leaving you!" Lia screams but then disappears when Austin grabs her suddenly, pushing Angel back and slamming the door. Angel sits up and watches Austin swerve to the side of the road, dumping Lia on the side without even stopping and then speeding back to Angel. The hooded man starts swerving the car and Angel can't get to the door handle so she tries to climb through the open window. "Angel! Fuck! Get back! I am coming in!" Austin shouts as he gets closer grabbing the side of the window.

Angel sits back and then her heart leaps into her throat when she sees the hooded man lift his arm and point a gun straight at Austin's head. She lies down and kicks his arm, his shoulder, and then his fucking face. He groans and drops the gun. "Don't fucking touch it, Angel!" Austin shouts when she looks at the gun now at her feet. The hooded man starts screaming and speeds up more as he starts swerving the car again. He is going to lose control of it. "Shit!" she hears Austin mumble then his hand curls around her arm and he yanks her out just as the car makes a hard swerve and then flips up into the air above their heads. Angel wraps herself around Austin's front and then she feels the bike lean to the side as he turns them out of harm's way of the car that plummets down to the ground and rolls - metal and glass being ripped from it as it connects to the tar.

Austin brings the bike to a stop and lifts Angel's head from his chest. "Are you ok?" he asks, his hands roaming her body for any injuries. "I am ok," she sniffles searching for his mouth, kissing him, and trying to find some sort of grounding. "You're ok, you're ok, baby," Austin says when she pulls away and buries her head in his chest again as he pulls her in tight. She can't stop shaking or crying then she hears sirens in the distance speeding towards them. Suddenly Armleg's voice penetrates her ears. "He is dead, mangled in the crash," he says to Austin who pulls her even closer to his body and hushes her cry.