ᴏɴᴇ ʟᴀꜱᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ

𝗠𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗲

Months past since the war has ended. To say the least, our life has changed drastically. Levi has been getting better, Armin and Annie moved in together, Mikasa has been getting more help on her events in the war.

Pieck got her own place and visited her mother. Yelena also got to see her father once again. Unfortunately when I had gotten back my parents had sadly deceased.

Due to the war we were unable to go back to Marley since we had no transportation. Luckily though they offered us a place in Marley since we had stopped this.

Yelena and me had gotten a place in Marley for a few months before decided what to do with our life.

"We should check on Gabi and Falco" I suggested as I put on my shirt. Yelena just walks into the closet and watches me. She rest her weight on the door frame and crosses her hands as she examined me.

"You look great" Yelena complimented with her slightly biting her lip. Yelena had gain this tendency that she would compliment me when she catches me changing. I think that it all started because we hadn't lived with one another before.

"Thanks hun, are we going?" I remind her my question with a smile. She quickly snaps back to reality and nods. She then walks away from the closet and into the room.

I finish up with my clothes and walk into the room. I was greeted with Yelena who had worn a long sleeve shirt with black pants that bagged. She didn't ware a tie but she did leave her shirt unbuttoned by two.

She smirks at herself as she notices me watching her. I quickly look away trying to avoid any possible tension.

"Let's go" Yelena says as she walks towards me and gives me a small kiss on my lips. I kiss her back and walk out with her.

2:15pm

"And thats why it's so much easier to get away with stuff." Said Gabi as she took a sip of her drink. Gabi, Falco, and Levi all lived together.

"Besides it's easier to steal stuff with that wheelchair." Falco added. Both of them were discussing their time in Marley.

Both Yelena and me laugh at the comments both Gabi and Falco said. It had been a while since we had seen them so it was so refreshing to hear them.

"Glad you guys are doing well" I mention with a big smile on my face.

"We should come over more, it'll be nice to spend time with you guys." Yelena suggested with a small smirk. Both Gabi and Falco smiled at Yelena's comment.

"Fuck no I can't take these two what makes you think that I can take you two." Levi said in the back as he took a sip of his coffee. Both Yelena and me laugh at Levi's comment.

"He's so negative" Gabi said rather low so Levi didn't hear.

"I heard that" Levi added as he read the newspaper.

We all start laughing once again. Even though we knew that Levi wasn't too happy about our laughter, he just let us be.

Yelena jumped getting caught off guard. Everyone stops laughing abruptly. She had gotten a phone call.

Yelena picks it up and shares a few words before hanging up. "It's Pieck we have to go" Yelena told me as she hung up. I quickly got my stuff and got up.