ꜰᴏʀɢɪᴠᴇɴᴇꜱꜱ

𝗖𝗮𝗻 𝗜 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗼𝘄 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁? 𝗦𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻 𝘁𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

I wake up to the sight of fog covering the whole ship. I wasn't sure if it was fog or steam to which made me panic. I slowly shake Yelena as I remember the others.

"What's wrong?" Yelena said as she remained her eyes closed. The more I laid on that bed the more I panicked. "There's fog coming in the room." I tell her in a normal tone.

After Yelena heard that she jumped up from her sleeping position and looked. "We need to check on the others" Yelena said as she quickly got up and helped me.

We both make our way out of the room rather quickly and run to opposite sides. Yelena going to Annie's room and me going to the kids.

I quickly knock the door rather harshly. I could tell it had caught them off guard from my sudden knocks. Quickly someone comes to the door and opens it. It was Gabi.

"What's wrong?" Gabi asked worried as she stared at me confused. She wiped her eyes trying to keep herself up. Falco in the back with his hair all messed up and just as clueless as her.

"Come, there's fog" I say as I gesture my hand to get moving. Gabi and quickly got her stuff and told Falco.

Not so long after Annie and Yelena ran to us. They looked into the room where Gabi and Falco were to make sure if they were okay.

Both Gabi and Falco exit the room and we all slowly walk out to the top of the ship. By doing so we were exposed to a cold atmosphere. No wind no ocean noises just fog.

"Has the ship arrived?" Falco asked as he slowly walked around. Everyone stayed silent as they looked around.

"Look there's land!!" Gabi shouted as she pointed at a direction. Annie. Yelena. And me stared at one another before quickly making our way to where Gabi was.

When we reached to Gabi, we saw the land infront of us. It was sand, how long have we been asleep?

"What should we do?" Annie said as she stared at us confused. Both Gabi and Falco did the same not saying a word. At one point Yelena even stared at me to see if I had any idea.

"We should check it out, maybe we'll find someone?" I said rather hesitantly. Gabi and Falco stared at me and back at Annie to see what she would say about this. It was a horrible idea but if we didn't try then we could be killed.

"We landed on the shore so why not?" Gabi said. I could tell she wanted to get off of this ship.

"Let's go but we need to stay together" Annie warned us. We all nod and make our way to the stairs.

Gabi and Falco were the first to make it down to the sand while Annie came not so long after. Meanwhile Yelena helped me down slowly.

We make it to the floor and slowly walk forward. Due to the fog we weren't sure what we were going to see, we couldn't see much of what was around us.

"Found concrete" Yelena said as she stepped on it. We all walk to Yelena and notice it as well. As we kept walking, the fog got less prominent, and we started seeing tons of buildings.

We had arrived in a town, but the town wasn't active. It had been destroyed.

"Eren must have gotten here already" Annie said as looked around. Everyone walked along as they stared at the buildings.

Houses destroyed buildings crashed in, restaurants run down, and people's belongings everywhere. It had became into a ghost town with no sign of human life.