ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ɴᴇᴡ

𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹

We all ran with the guns, I was one of the people in front but a girl by the name Annie was in front beating me by a few steps. Besides me and that Annie girl Yelena and Pieck tagging on behind. We eventually get to the finish line exhausted of running. "Good job soldiers you guys can go have some rest." The commander said as we walked off breathlessly.

"Let's eat I'm tired" Pieck said we all agreed and went to eat.

We sat in a empty table far from everyone, we all eat and talked. Pieck and Yelena didn't talk much to one another but there's been times when she's needed help and Yelena came to the rescue. Although Yelena seems sweet Thought-out the place there was a lot of people that would talk bad about her.

"So what rank would you like to be in the future?" I asked her since she'a currently one of our highest ranked at the moment. Before she responded she looked at me with a serious look as if she didn't want to answer that.

"I don't want to talk about it" she says in a rather annoyed to my question.

"Geez she was asking that's it" Pieck said as she eat a sandwich.

There was some silence for a while but eventually our break was over and Pieck and I went a different way than Yelena.

"Hey we don't even know her like that." Pieck says referring to the question i asked Yelena a bit ago. "So? We can get to know her plus I was trying to make conversation." I said in response debating her. "Did you see how she responded to you?" Pieck said. "Yea maybe she doesn't like that topic it's fine." I say back keeping a positive mind. A moment of silence was shared "fine" Pieck said in defeat.

Pieck leaves to talk to her other friends. I decide to walk around the place since it was still very new to me.

As I got deeper into the campus the more empty rooms the building had. From what it looked like not much people were around there. As I was walking I heard some loud bangs. I turn my direct to the noise, trying to see what it was. I look inside to see two girls. One of the girls were throwing stuff and the other one was looking at a another figure that was sitting. It took me a few seconds until I noticed the figure was Yelena.

"No one's going to find you down here so I just suggest you to stay silent." I hear the girl in blond tell Yelena. Inside the room there was two girls one with blond hair and the other brown.

"Can we just get this over with? I don't want to get caught." The brown haired girl said. The girl that was in front of Yelena grabbed her and slammed her across the room making Yelena hit her back and head on the wall.

"You better not snitch." The blond haired girl said as she walked up to Yelena again. I didn't waste no time, I ran in the room. I ran up to the blond haired girl in front of Yelena and grabbed her by the shirt I then punched her repeatedly. I let go of her shirt as she falls back from the lack of balance. The other girl froze and stared at me with a terrified expression. The girl got up from the fall and touched her split lip.

"WHAT ARE YOU STARING AT?? GET HER" The blond yelled at the Brown head. The other girl pulled out a pocket knife as she charged at me. I manage to dodge her swings with a few small cuts but she only kept doing the same thing. I manage to kick her away from me giving me more time to come up with something. As she prepares herself for another run at me I get ready to put anything that comes to mind in use. She takes a deep breath and starts running at me. This time instead of her attacking me with a sideways motion she tries to stab me with a more direct shot. It's naive of me to underestimate a girl with a knife. She manages to dig her knife a quarter in the side of my stomach. Now that she's close to me and is unarmed i take my chance by grabbing her quickly in a hugging position as I take my pocket knife out of my left pocket. Although the knife that she had stabbed me with kept getting deeper in my stomach I was in no place to let her go.