It's Alright

~neteyams pov~

I woke up in ao'nungs room feeling uneasy,whit a headache and my stomach hurt so bad.

Trying to get on my feet i realized that i'm to weak to stand up it's probably bc i ate a huge meal after a long time of st@rving.

My phone was filled with missed phonecalls messeges and more.

"AO'NUNG"

Right after i called for him i spoted a sandwich with a note on it not having the chance to read it bc 'nung walked in

"feeling better?"

I shook my head no with a lack of energy.

"my head hurts and my stomach is about to blow up"

'nung sat down next to me rubbing my back in circles with one hand and with other he felt my fourhead

"it's better then yesterday but youre still on fire and the towel did help"

Yesterday?

"lay down i get you some painkillers"

With him leaveing the room i  immediately called my mom.

Ring.
Ring.
Ring.
Ring.

"NETEYAM I HAVE BEEN CALLING YOU FOR HOURS WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! ARE YOU OK? "

I had to make more space betwen my phone and my ear so i didn't go deaf by the yelling of my mother.

"mom.. *shigh* i'm ok.. Well not really i'm sick but i'm at ao'nungs, he is takeing care of me don't worry. He went to get me some painkillers"

A slight relieving shigh was heard from the other side of the phone.

"ok."

Was all she said

"ok hear from you later bye"

My finger was inches from the end call button

"wait neteyam.. I'm sorry. Me and your father are sorry we should've have been easier on you but you scared us to death.. And you did it again but the punishment wasnt suposed to be that harsh.
Especially since you are 17yo.
From now on you do what ever you want we won't hold you back.
And i just wanted to say i love you. Bye baby. "

With that she hung up.

It was so relieving to hear that.

" neteyam i told you to lay down! "

'nung was now yelling

" here i' m laying now happy? "

He shook his head to yes handing me the pills.

I washed them down with some water it wasnt a nice feeling

"can i get a kiss 'nung? Please?"

Again shakeing his head but to a no.

"you are sick and i need to take care of you but ik i can cuddle with you? Is that good enough?"

I patted the empty space next to me for him to lay on.

I had my legs in betwen his leg that where spooning me.

"Comfortable?"

"mhm"

He was warm and with that hoodie on and sweatpants he was soft

"so.. What happend why did you start vomiting do you have an idea in your mind why that would've happend?"

He broke a longly short silence

"mhm"

I had to tell him i forced him to tell me and it would be rude and unfair of me not to tell him.

"you do?.. Why?"

I broke the position we where in to face him.

I wan't really faceing him i was stareing at my hand that was on his chest now picking on the hoodie. .

"promise you won't be mad?"

"i can't promise but i probably won't"

"ok.. So when i got Grounded i didn't leave my room at all i mean at all. And the Food was in the kitchen so..."

I looked at him his ocean eyes

"i think you know whats going on now"

"oh,Neteyam"

He pulled me into a bed hug my head on his chest his chin on the top of my head.

"i'm sorry 'nung ik i told you that doing that is wrong and i did it my
Self.
It's ok if you are disappointed"

He took my head to stare at him again

"you are right i am a little bit disappointed. But i still love you the same... ok?"

I nodded yes going into a hug cuddle.

Guys this is another short one but thats bc this story is comeing to an end in the next 3 chapters.

Btw i'm from multiple fadoms (dream smp, south park, stranger things, avatar, tlou)

I was thinking you tell me witch fandoms should i write from and what about so i can make a longer story if i like the idea but if i don't like the idea so much it's going in oneshots.

I won't be doing any smuts and stuff like that so if you comment something that has something to do whith that in the story i will remove ypur comment.

Ty all for your patience<3

i love youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें