I'm sorry

-third person-
Lo'ak leaves the room
"sit down with me neteyam" his dad says siting down on neteyams bed and neteyam sits nexto him looking at the floor.
"look ik you are mad at tuk right now but you need to go apologize to her" neteyam looks up at his father "why should i apologize she is the one that did me wrong" his father sighs "you know she is only little and she thought it was funny telling everyone what yall did if you feel bad about ao'nung his dad would of done it with or without tuk telling him'' he picks neteyam's chin up and turns his head to look at him ''now go apologize" neteyam shighs and goes to see tuk she was still in lo'ak's room he walks in on tuk huging lo'ak and him telling her everything is fine "hey lo'ak can i talk to tuk alone for a sec'' and tuk hides behind him scared of neteyam and lo'ak turns to tuk and wispers" it's gonna be fine i'm outside if you need me ok? " tuk looks at lo' ak and then at neteyam '' ok'' lo' ak turns to neteyam '' sure but dont do her any harm shes six remember '' lo'ak walks past him " yea sure tnx bro and sorry about earlier"neteyam looks at lo'ak and then at the place where tuk was sitting but she wasnt there he looks around and then he sees her under lo'aks worktable and he sits on the bed "tuk look what yo-" she cuts him off by saying "neteyam pls dont yell i didnt mean to" she was about to cry he looks at her gets off the bed and comes closer to her as he squats down so he can look at her "i wasnt going to" he tries to put his hand on her head but she covers it like he was about to hit her. Neteyam's eyes start filling with tears after he realises she is now scared of him "tuk i'm not gonna hit you" he tries to pick her up on his lap but she quickly crawls next to the bed "you said you would if you could and now you can bc lo'aks out of the room" the tears that where filling his eyes now start to roll down his face "oh- no.. no.. no.. Fuck tuk please i would never" he comes closer to her and she just flinches he puts his hands on his head,lays backdown on the floor and he cries banging his hand on the floor "tuk camon trust me" he cries even more but she is just quiet in the corner her eyes full of fear but then he stops and looks at his hands "i'm a monster...I'M A FUCKING MONSTER!" he yells sitting up and tuk starts to get more scared of him. Lo'ak comes in on neteyam brakeing down '' bro are you ok"he puts his arm on his back '' shes scared of me-she is fucking scared of me lo'ak '' he looks at him with red puffy eyes and tears "oh tuk" lo'ak looks at her "neteyam wont hurt you he never would he was just mad at ao'nungs dad he only could take it out on you" he  looks at neteyam signaling her for huging him and she does "sorry nete-" he Squeezes the air out of her "dont ever apologize again" he pulls out of the hug and looks at her "and i would never hurt you" he hugs her again.