𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔸𝕦𝕕𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕋𝕒𝕡𝕖

(𝘽𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙞𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙨 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜)

       It was a sunny afternoon in a quiet, wealthy neighborhood of Toronto, Canada. The birds chirped outside, the rush of water from the Moore family's backyard fountain sounded from outside the cracked windows, and somewhere upstairs of the household, a girls' bluetooth speaker was playing Dua Lipa as she scribbled out some homework. A soft knock on the door got the girl to look up from her desk.

       "Come in," she said, pushing some blonde hair out of her face. The door pushed open and a girl with ocean blue hair, a few years younger than the other, poked her head in. She silently pointed at the speaker.

        "Oh, you're starting your audition tape?" The blue haired girl nodded. "Alright," the older girl turned off her music and smiled. "Good luck, Sapphira!" Her sister smiled back with a thumbs up and left the room, closing the door behind her. She went into her own room and set up her camera and tripod in front of her bed. Successfully positioning it to her liking, she turned on the camera and sat down criss-cross on her bed. She waved at the camera before picking up a spiral bound sketchbook and flipping the page over, where there were two sentences written in sharpie. 

         "Hello, my name is Sapphira! I'm auditioning for the new season of Total Drama Island." The girl, or Sapphira, flipped to the next page.

         "Personally, I didn't know what Total Drama was until my sister introduced me to it when I was in the 7th grade. She's been a fan for a while." Another page flip.

         "I'm auditioning for the experience. Not to mention, there's a million dollars if I win." She let out a soundless chuckle and flipped to the next page. 

         "And, if you're watching this and wondering why I'm using a notepad with words written down, it's because I can't speak. There was an accident when I was a kid and I am now permanently mute and unable to make a single sound." 

         "But that's not to say I'm anything short of weak. I have been doing gymnastics since I was six years old, and parkour since I was 11." Sapphira set down her sketchpad and picked up her already open laptop. She switched open a video file, held the screen closer to the camera, and pressed play. The video showed her doing all sorts of flips, handsprings, jumps, vaults, rolls, leaps, etc. She let the video play to the end before closing her laptop and picking up her sketchpad again, flipping to the last page. 

         "I really hope you'll choose me as a contestant for the new season of Total Drama Island! Thank you for watching!" She gave one last wave to the camera before getting up and finishing the recording. Plugging the camera into her laptop, she edited out some parts, like the intro where she's setting up the camera and the end where she got up to turn off the camera. Once all that was finished, she saved the video, and sent it off to Chris McLean on the official Total Drama Island website. Right after she pressed 'send', her older sister, Kayla, knocked on the door and poked her head in. 

        "Did you finish?" Sapphira gave her a thumbs up and Kayla squealed in excitement, clapping her hands. "Awesome!! We could see you on TV!! Oh, and if you do end up getting chosen as one of the new contestants, I'm totally forcing all of my friends to watch it." Sapphira gave her sister a playful roll of her eyes and politely made a shooing motion towards the door. Kayla put her hands up in mock defense.

        "Alright, alright. I get when I'm not wanted," she said semi dramatically causing her blue eyed sister to let out a soundless chuckle. "I'll text you when dinner's ready." Sapphira gave another thumbs up and Kayla left the room, closing the door behind her. The blue haired girl leaned back in her desk chair, staring at her open computer screen. 

        'I never really cared too much about Total Drama before,' she thought to herself, glancing up at the ceiling. 'So why do I want to get chosen so badly?' 

🄾🄽🄴 🅆🄴🄴🄺 🄻🄰🅃🄴🅁

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞"

╔══════╗

𝙿𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍: 𝟶𝟺/𝟸𝟿/𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟹

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 𝟽1𝟷 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜

╚══════╝