Priorities- To buy a chain lock

Start from the beginning

In the first place, even though my room was designated the meeting place, we've never met in here ever since the party. Even if I bought carpet, only I would be sitting on it. The very thought of it feels surreal.

Keisei -"Yeah, that's kinda hard to even imagine. Sitting alone on a carpet, I mean."

Hirata -"I didn't know you were so alone, Kiyotaka-kun. I'm sorry I didn't notice it."

Ayanokoji- "Nah, don't worry about it."

When I got up to get some tea, the doorbell rang.

The person who poked her head through the entrance was Kushida, the Madonna of class D. She's cute whenever I see her. She saw Sudou, who was still sitting on the floor.

"Oh, Sudou-kun's here."

"I'm just asking, but do you also have a duplicate key?"

"Uh, yea? Isn't it so that we could meet up... by any chance, did you not know, Ayanokouji-kun?"

She took out a key from her bag and showed it to me. It looks exactly the same as my key. Apparently, Kushida thought it was done with my permission.

"Um, this... should I return it?"

She apologetically gave me the key.

"It's fine. There's no point if you're the only one that returns it. It doesn't seem like Sudou wants to return the key."

Is it really alright for Kushida to have the key? No, well, in my delusions, you could say that it feels like I have a girlfriend if she keeps the key. Men are calculating creatures.

Ike -"Yeah, I agree with you my boy. But why the hell does she have your room keys? "(thinking why not it's him)

I can feel Kei glaring at me and Airi was kind of shaking. Some girls looked disgusted. And Horikita was staring at me probably thinking why I had still thought like that even though I saw her other side.

"Since Kushida has also come, can we move to the real topic?"

"It can't be helped... well then, what's the issue?"

After they came to my room, it's not like I can bluntly refuse them.

With a meek look on his face, he slowly started talking.

"You know how I was called out by the teacher today? Then, uh... actually... I might be suspended from school. And for a while, too."

"Sus... suspended?"

That's unexpected. Compared to the beginning of the year, Sudou has been pretty well-behaved. He hasn't been talking or dozing off during class, and is doing well in his club activities.

Sudo -"Thanks man."

"By any chance, did you insult or slander Sensei?"

When Chiyabashira-sensei stopped Sudou from going to his club today, he looked unhappy.

He probably got mad and said some reckless remarks once again.

"NO."

"Then did you grab her by her collar and threaten to kill her or something?"

"NO"

Without any hesitation, Sudou refused to speak. Is that really not it?

Sudo - "Man, I thought you were kidding that time. Did you really meant that? Look I may not be smart, but I am not that stupid to do something like that to sensei." he said while drinking he drink kirito provided us.