Merit, Equality (Basically meeting Manabu)

En başından başla

Kushida - "Isn't he too rude...?" Was what she said with a cute voice, but what she truly thought was 'YEAH TELL THIS BITCH TO DROP OUT! WHY DID SHE EVEN CAME HERE! DIE YOU BITCH!'

Ike - "Yeah you are right Kikyo-chan!" 💅💅💅

"That's—that's wrong. I'm going to rise up to class A. And then—"

"That's impossible. You'll never reach class A. Rather, your class will crumble before that. This school isn't as easy as you think it is."

"I will absolutely, absolutely reach class A..."

"I already said it's impossible. You're a really unreasonable younger sister."

Sudo - " Your brother is too rude Suzune! I mean I understand our behaviour in the first semester wasn't right, but it's not like we can't reach class A!"

Horikita - "What my brother told me that time wasn't wrong. He was right. I wasn't capable of doing something back then."

When she said that, students weren't able to understand what she meant.

Horikita's older brother takes a step forward. From my hiding spot, I could see his form more clearly.

It was the student council president.

There was no emotion in his expression, as if he was looking at an existence that didn't interest him at all.

He grabbed his younger sister's wrist and pushed her against the wall.

Hirata- "I don't think violence is allowed in school grounds and it's too much even if he is your brother!"

Kushida -"YEAH BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF THAT BITCH!!! "she thought

Keisei -"I didn't know former president was like this at all!"😮 You learn something new everyday

"No matter how much I avoided you, you are still my younger sister. If people start to learn about you, it is me who will be disgraced. Leave this school immediately."

"... . I will, I will absolutely rise up to class A...!"

"Foolish, really. Do you want to relive the painful experiences of the past?"

"Nii-san—I will—"

"You have neither the power nor the qualifications to aim for class A. Understand that."

Horikita's body drew forward, as if he was about to take action. The situation looks dangerous.

Resigning myself to her anger, I stepped out from my corner and approached the older brother.

Before I realized, I grabbed his right arm.

Everyone - "AYANOKOJI!!!!!" !!!111!1!!!1

Ike - " How were you so fast? I mean I know you run fast but that was completly something else!" 💅💅💅💅

Ibuki - "You don't know what kind of nasty monster he is. "she thought to herself.

Ryuuen - "Kuku , so thats how they met "he thought (referring from vol 7.5 where ryuuen asks manabu when he set his eye on kiyo)

"—What? Who are you?"

Looking at his own arm, he looked at me with a sharp glint in his eyes.

"A-ayanokouji-kun!?"

"You, you were trying to throw her to the ground, right? It's concrete here, you know. Just because you're siblings doesn't mean you can do anything you want."