"That's why I'm talking to you, isn't it? Fortunately, they're people close to you, right?"

"Ha? ... Hey, are you really—"

"It'll be faster if you talk to them. There's no problem since they're your friends, right? Here, just bring them to the library. I can help them study."

"You say some unreasonable things. Do you even think that someone like me, who is leading a harmless and inoffensive life, could do that?"

"It's not a matter of 'can do' or 'can't do'. Just do it."

Am I your pawn or something?

Horikita - " That time i didn't really think much of ayanokoji-kun but now i have realized that time i was the one dancing in the palm of his hand" she thought

"It's your freedom to aim for class A, but don't involve me in your plans."

Shinohara - "See this guy makes me feel disgusted I mean shouldn't he help our class"

Ike - " Yeah ayanokoji shouldn't you help us I mean we all are working hard"

Hirata - " I don't think we should blame him after all everyone has the right to decide what they want to do right"

"yeah but still....."said one of the students

"You ate, right? My treat. Lunch. That wonderful, tasty special meal."

"All I got was the honest good will of another human."

"Too bad, but that wasn't out of kindness."

"I can't hear you... Here, I'll give you some points. We're even now."

"I won't stoop as low as to receive gifts from other people. I will turn down your offer."

"I'm starting to feel angry at you for the first time..."

"How is it? Will you cooperate with me? Or are you going to make an enemy of me?"

"It's like you're pointing a gun at my head and threatening me..."

"It's not 'like', I really am threatening you."

Is this the power of violence? It's very effective.

Ryuuen- " kuku,  Power of violence huh don't make me laugh , as if something like this is enough to  take to down"he said while other students pondered what he tried to say but then not able to understand decided to shrug it off.

Well... If it's only gathering them, I guess there's no problem cooperating, right?

Horikita's weakest point is that she won't make any friends.

Also, Sudou, Ike, and the other are all people that I became friends with after much trouble. I can't have them drop out of school this quickly.

Ike - " does that mean you will help us well i guess you did come to ask for study group didn't you "

When I was hesitating, Horikita pressed me even further.

"You also don't think that I would forgive you for colluding with Kushida-san to call me out, right?"

"You said you wouldn't blame for that. Bringing that up now is unfair."

"I said that to Kushida-san, but I don't remember saying that to you."

Kushida - " Umm.. sorry ayanokoji-kun i didn't know you weren't forgiven "

Ayanokoji - "Don't worry anyway it was in the past there's nothing to do about it now"

Ike was about to ask what they are talking about but the video continuation stopped him to do so

"Wow, you play dirty..."

"If you want me to forgive you, work together with me."

Looks like there was no escape route for me since the very beginning.

I thought that she would just drop the subject, but I guess it's only possible by listening to her request now.

"There's no guarantee that they'll come. Are you fine with that?"

"I believe that you can gather everyone. Here, this is my phone number. If something happens, contact me."

Although it was in a unusual way, for the first time in my high school life, I got the contact info of a girl.

Akito - " so the first girl you got contact info was of horikita-san "

Professor -" This is the typical anime/manga scenerio where the mc and heroine don't get along but with unforseen circumstances gets close"

fangirl of hirata - "If there's anyone who deserves to be Mc then it had be someone like Hirata -kun"

It's Horikita's, though... Well, I'm not particularly happy about it.

Horikita with compass in her hand -" I wonder Ayanokoji - kun what you meant by that"

Ayanokoji -" Nothing really " she is scary