"Ayanokouji-kun, I'll say it again. Won't you listen to me?"

"hmm..."

"Ever since Chiyabashira-sensei's advice, the number of infractions during class has certainly decreased. It wouldn't be wrong to say that more than half the reason for our deducted points has been erased."

"Yea, that's true. It wasn't a really hard problem to solve, though."

It may not last very long, but at least the last few days are much better than before.

"Now, the next thing we have to do is to improve the test scores for the midterm in two weeks. Earlier, Hirata-kun also started to take some action."

"Study groups, huh. Well... I guess it would help. However—"

"However, what? Sounds like you're implying something. Do you have any problems with study groups?"

"No, don't worry about it. It's strange to see you worried about other people, though."

"Originally, I couldn't even imagine getting a failing score. However, it is true that there are students in the world that inevitably fail their tests."

"Are you talking about Sudou and his friends? Ruthless words as always, I see."

Ike - "yeah horikita-san i respect how you helped us that time but shouldn't you try to atleast sugarcoat your words"

Horikita - "I was just stating some facts "

"I'm only saying the truth."

everyone thought about how cold she is

Since none of the students could leave school grounds, contact anyone on the outside, or attend cram school, there was no other option but to be taught by other students.

"I'm somewhat relieved because Hirata-kun proactively started up a study group. However, Sudou-kun, Ike-kun, and Yamauchi-kun didn't join, right? I still feel uneasy."

Hirata - " I am glad to hear that i was of some help to you horikita-san even if indirectly"

Fangirl of hirata- " yeah hirata-kun is awesome atleast he isn't some kind of idiot that hides himself and don't even help others"

"Oh, those guys. They're not on very good terms with Hirata. They wouldn't participate."

Shinohara - "Let's forget about this idiot why did you guys didn't join hirata-kun study group "

Ike- " eh.....!!!"(he can't possibly say he was jealous of hirata's popularity)

kirito -" ok just focus on watching.

"In other words, those guys will probably fail. And in order to get up to class A, we have to avoid getting negative points and focus on staying positive, right? I also think there's a high possibility that good test scores are related to getting positive points."

It's natural to think that the students would get a reward proportional to the effort they put in.

"What if—you also hold a study group like Hirata? So that we can help out Sudou, Ike, and Yamauchi."

"Yea. I have no objections to that. You probably think that's surprising, huh?"

"Your whole attitude is surprising for me."

I'm not really surprised, though. She's still doing this for herself, and I never thought she was particularly cold either.

"Well, I got that you want to move up to class A. However, I honestly never thought that you would use such an ordinary method as teaching them. After all, those kind of people hate studying. You also stayed away from the other students on the first day, right? It's commendable that someone like you who doesn't want friends would offer to teach them."