Revelation Starting

Start from the beginning

"Hmm? That's weird, I would've totally gone for you if we were in the same class~. Is it because you're too innocent? Or perhaps you like to play hard?"

She poked my cheeks with her fingers. I wasn't sure what to say. If I suddenly licked her fingers, she'd probably stop, but if it's brought up at a staff meeting, I'd probably be expelled immediately.

Hoshinomiya -" you shouldn't have worried about that i wouldn't have expelled you so i take you like to play hard a-ya-no-ko-ji-kun " she said in a playful tone

I could feel kei glaring at me

Ichinose - "You shouldn't do that with students sensei"

hirata- "isn't that inappropriate way for a teacher" he said with a little worried tone

Horikita- " I didn't know ayanokoji-kun you are such a..."

horikita stopped mid ways

Kiyo -" what were saying"

horikita- " nothing nothing at all"

why is she giving such incomprehensible aura

"What are you doing, Hoshinomiya?"

Suddenly, Chiyabashira-sensei hit Hoshinomiya-sensei's head with a clipboard. Hoshinomiya-sensei squatted down, holding her head in pain.

"Oww. What'd you do that for!"

"That's because you were doing weird things with students in here."

"I was only talking to him while he was waiting for you to come back!"

Mashima sensei - " I don't think you were just talking though"

Hoshinomiya - " Huh ! so you are also siding with them mashima "

"Just leave it at that. Sorry for making you wait, Ayanokouji. Well then, let's move to the guidance room."

"No, I didn't wait long. Also, the guidance room... did I do something? I thought I was living a non-conspicuous school life."

"A good response. Come with me."

I followed Chiyabashira-sensei while thinking "What's this about...".

Suddenly, Hoshinomiya-sensei walked up next to me with a smile. When she noticed, Chiyabashira-sensei turned around and looked at her with a look of a demon.

Hoshinomiya - " Tell her ayanokoji how sacry she was "

Ike and some other boys - " Why do i feel jealous "

"Not you, you stay back."

"Don't say it so coldly~. It's no big deal if I listen too, right? Besides, Sae-chan isn't the type to give one-on-one lessons, right? Also, to take Ayanokouji-kun to the guidance room out of the blue... do you have some kind of goal?"

Ryuuen-"Yeah i don't think it's for something related to advice either kukkukukukuku,i guess I will finally know something about him"

Sakayanagi-"fufufu i can't wait to see i feel like something interesting is about to happen"

kamuro-" she is creepy come on when will i be free"

Matsushita- " well looks i finally get some info on him"

Replying to Chiyabashira-sensei's question with a grin, she got behind me and put her hands on my shoulders.

I couldn't see Hoshinomiya-sensei's face, but I understood that there was electricity in the air.