Chapter Fourteen - Kise Ryota

Start from the beginning

"What would I do without you and your food, Amethie-chin?" Murasakibara drawled, drooling all over Amethyst's legs from the food.

"Aren't you supposed to be practising right now?" She sighed.

"It would be more beneficial if we had a break, Azalea-chan." Akashi spoke up. Midomida nods in agreement.

"Gee, I guess you're right. Guess you should have a break.. You guys have been working super hard after all... I should really reward you all for your hard work." Amethyst smiles at the boys and gets up, Aomine, Kise and Murasakibara falling and hitting their heads on the hard tarmac floor with an ouch. She got up and rifled through her bag before pulling out her phone. She dialled a number and put the phone to her ear.

"Aster? Es-tu dans la maison en ce moment?" Amethyst says, speaking French to the recipient on the other end of the phone. "À quelle heure avec vous être de retour? Neuf? Ce soir? D'accord, merci."

("Aster? Are you in the house right now?" "What time will you be back? Nine? Tonight? Okay, thank you.")

The boys strain to hear what was being said, wondering what on Earth Amethyst was saying. Akashi picked up some words here and there, but because he wasn't fluent in French, he didn't know exactly what was being said. All he understood was the 'thank you'.

"Eh? Ah, Je t'aime aussi. Bises à toi aussi. Oui, oui. Soyez prudent. Au revoir." Amethyst hangs up the phone. "Alright, we're going to my place. 

(Eh? Ah, I love you too. Hugs to you too. Yes, yes. Stay safe. Bye bye.")

Akashi strained to hear what was being said again, only picking up the 'I love you' and 'bye bye' this time. His eyes narrowed, thinking that it was her significant other or something.

"What on Earth was that?!" Aomine asks in disbelief. "That was a bunch of gibberish! How can you speak whatever language that is?!"

"It was French, mon petit ami duveteux! I know, it's stupidly hard to follow but I couldn't have you hearing what I was saying. Far too embarrassing." 

(She called him "My small, fluffy friend".)

"What on EARTH are you calling me now?!" He cried, confused out of his mind. Amethyst laughed, pulling him up and gesturing for them to get their things.

"Come on.. To my house we go!" Amethyst hops over to her previous seat and picks up her book. She puts it in her bag and skips out of the streetball court, her black hair flipping behind her.

Kise jumps up and runs to follow her, as do the others, leaving Akashi and Midomida to get their bags and slowly trudge along behind the rest of the group.

X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X

Second POV:

Your hair bounced behind you as you walked to your house, a skip in your step. The others trudged along behind you, grumbling about you kidnapping them.

"Where are we going, Amethie-chii?" Kise asked, pulling at your sleeve. You look up at him and smile. He was like a child, constantly needing attention. You stand on your tippy toes and pat his head, replying:

"My house. I'm going to make you all some food!"

"YAAAAAY!" The blonde shouted, punching the air. His eyes sparkled, but Aomine laid a hand on his shoulder and gravely spoke.

"What if... What if her cooking is like Satsuki's...?" The boy said in terror, his eyes narrowed at the happily skipping girl. You had Kuroko latched onto your arm now, bouncing in time with each other.