25

return
Modern Cultivation of Immortals: She is popular all over the world with her spiritual food
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 25 Release Video

    In the screen being recorded on the phone, small blue fruits are growing bigger and turning red at a speed visible to the naked eye.

    Until they turned into big red apples the size of adult men's fists.

    Under the refraction of the sun, it looks translucent and shiny, and it looks delicious.

    Lan Muqiu witnessed this scene with her own eyes.

    Even though I was prepared in my heart, I was still shocked.

    A pair of dark eyes flashed with disbelief.

    As an atheist for more than 20 years, I witnessed the magic of the exercises last night, and today I witnessed the miracle of anti-science growth.

    He simply...

    Lan Muqiu was deeply suspicious at this moment, is this still the world he knew?

    Could it be that he traveled to a parallel world?

    After shooting, Lan Muge saved the video, and after going back, he has to repair it, add music or something.

    Putting away the phone and looking back, I saw my brother in a daze.

    "Brother, what are you thinking?"

    "Huh? Didn't think about it, are these apples going to be picked?" Lan Muqiu looked at the ripening apple tree.

    He could already smell the rich fragrance of apples.

    "We must pick them back. If such a good apple is stolen, we will suffer a great loss."

    The brothers and sisters climbed the tree immediately.

    Lan Muge found a few baskets from the Immortal Mansion.

    I don't know how there is such a thing as a basket in the Immortal Mansion, but it is indeed convenient for them at this time.

    Otherwise, there is really no way to deal with the picked apples, she can pick one and take one into the Immortal Mansion, but Lan Muqiu can't.

    After a while, the brothers and sisters picked all the big red apples that were full of trees.

    After returning home, Lan Muge went back to his room and started processing the video.

    A soft piano piece was chosen for the background music.

    Added some subtitles.

    Because she doesn't need to edit, so a very simple short video can be made.

    After that, Lan Muge directly sent the video to Dou Le, one of the hottest short video platforms at the moment.

    After the video was successfully released, Lan Muge no longer took care of it.

    She has never operated an account before.

    But she also knew that there should be no splashes in this video.

    Even if it is to buy traffic, the response will not be too great. It is better to make high-quality products and keep them updated.

    In the next few days, Lan Xingran ripened a pear tree, a plum tree, and an apricot tree respectively.

    All were made into videos and posted online.

    this evening.

    Beijing Eternal Racing Club.

    After finishing the whole day of training, Gong Lin returned to the locker room and saw his teammate Li Mingjun holding his mobile phone and looking at something.

    He quietly approached, and saw a video playing on Li Mingjun's cell phone, in which the fruit grew from nothing to ripe.

    "What's so interesting about this?" Gong Lin asked puzzled.

    "Hey? You're back."

    Li Mingjun looked up from his phone and found him, thinking of his question just now, "Don't you think this apple looks delicious when it's ripe?

    I feel like I can smell it through the screen The smell of apples!"

    "You can smell it through the screen, even a dog's nose doesn't have your spirit." Gong Lin joked.

    Li Mingjun rushed over, but Gong Lin sideways dodged, and he yelled angrily, "Don't run if you can!" "

    I can't." Gong Lin shrugged indifferently.

    "How cowardly!" Li Mingjun snorted, "But to be honest, this apple looks really delicious. I'll ask the author if he sells it."

    Li Mingjun directly sent a message to the video author in a private message.

    However, no reply was received.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes