24

return
Modern Cultivation of Immortals: She is popular all over the world with her spiritual food
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 24 Recording Video

    A deposit of more than 100,000 yuan in rural areas is already very good.

    But the orchard in their back mountain has more than 300 mu. Now the annual contract fee for one mu of land is around 200 yuan, and the one-time contract is at least three years.

    Excluding the 30% of Uncle Lan's family, their family still got more than 100,000 yuan.

    It is basically equivalent to investing all the deposits in it.

    But this time, Father Lan and Mother Lan didn't hesitate at all.

    Because they have all seen how delicious apples watered with spiritual spring water are.

    It is foreseeable that it will definitely make money.

    And make a lot of money!

    "Second brother, do you have enough money in your family?" Papa Lan asked after looking at Lan Qifeng, his second uncle, after he had made up his mind.

    "Well, I talked to Zihe, Ziyue and the others, and everyone gathered together, that's enough." Lan Qifeng smiled honestly.

    "That's fine. After we pay the money and get the contract, Mumu will teach us how to grow fruit trees.

    But before that, we still need to strengthen the periphery of the orchard when we have time."

    Second Uncle Lan said solemnly Nod.

    It really needs to be strengthened, the apples that Mu Mu made are not ordinary apples.

    If you are not afraid of being robbed by thieves, you are afraid of being missed by thieves. The other side of the back mountain is not their village.

    "The apples that Mumu produces are not ordinary apples. Eating them regularly can improve the circulation of the human body and enhance physical fitness.

    Therefore, in terms of sales, it is impossible to wait for the vendors to come to collect them, so I plan to hand over the sales to Mumu. What do you have? Do you have an idea?"

    Papa Lan thinks that in terms of interests, it is still necessary to reach a consensus in advance, and brothers must also settle accounts clearly, otherwise troubles later will affect the brotherhood.

    Both of their brothers have their own families, and it is best not to have differences in interests.

    Otherwise, no matter how close the relationship is, it will be slowly exhausted, and the gain outweighs the loss.

    Lan Qifeng and his daughter-in-law looked at each other, and then said firmly, "I've always listened to elder brother."

    Over the years, the husband and wife have had the support of the elder brother's family, and they all knew that the elder brother would not harm them.

    So what are they hesitating about?

    Just follow the elder brother.

    "Dragon Boat Festival, Zihe and Ziyue will come back, right?" Papa Lan asked suddenly.

    Lan Qifeng, "I'll be back, it's agreed." "

    That's fine, come over for dinner, let's spend the holidays together."

    "Oh, good." Lan Qifeng didn't show politeness to Dad Lan either.

    Usually during Chinese New Year and holidays, the two of them will get together for dinner. Although it is made at the eldest brother's house, they will also bring things over.

    They are all from his own family, and there is no such idea of ​​taking advantage. Of course, he also knows that even if he doesn't take anything, his eldest brother and sister-in-law will not say anything.

    But the relationship is all out.

    Both Lan Qifeng and Wu Lifen understood this.

    back mountain.

    After lunch, the two brothers and sisters wandered to the orchard.

    Lan Muge planned to shoot a short video and put it on the Internet to warm up.

    Just shoot the process of fruit trees growing up slowly from fruit to fruit, turning red and ripening.

    She had seen the clipped video of flowers blooming before.

    I felt very shocked at the time.

    So she plans to follow suit.

    But others are editing, she is one shot to the end.

    Lan Muge took out a stand and put the phone on it, and then the brother and sister found an apple tree with the least fruit and watered it with spiritual spring water.

    Then the two leaned together in front of the phone.

    It was the first time for Lan Muqiu to see the process of instant maturity, so he was still very curious.

    If I hadn't seen it with my own eyes, I wouldn't have dared to imagine how powerful the water can make fruit trees bear fruit and mature in an instant.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes