Chapter 13

Third person pov;

Rossi's family looks at her with wide eyes while Giovanni is sequencing happiness inside. He couldn't help but smile so wide looking at her giggling happily and touching his face. Roy said with a huge smile on his face cupping her small face: hey baby, can you say it again?

she winced and wiggled around as Roy left her face making her snuggle into Giovanni. Giovanni said almost bouncing on his feet: oh god, I'm so happy. She calls me Dada

Valentina said grumbling from the kitchen: stop shouting, don't forget that there is a baby here now in this home who got easily scared of loud noises. so shut up!

Giovanni rolled his eyes and Damon said while coming from the kitchen: what was happing here? Grandma asks me to come here and check.

Ryder said while smiling brightly: she calls dad, dada

Damon asked with big eyes shining with happiness and pride: really

Roy grinned when Giovanni asked Angela while tapping her cheeks: Angel, can you say dada again?

Angela said while giggling: da-da

After hearing her words, Giovanni started to pamper her with kisses while she giggled cause his kisses tickled her so much. She got too happy after seeing his reaction.

Suddenly she started crying when someone took her from Giovanni's arms but stopped when she saw that someone is her brother Ace. Giovanni glared at Ace but Angela smiled at him and hugged him. Ace smiles at her too and asks her softly: Baby can you say, Bubba?

Giovanni Shakes his head at Ace's childish behavior. Well, he didn't surprise much because his all sons behaved the same after Angela come into their life. They are starting behavior as they behave with their mother. They become more cold-hearted and cruel after their mother died especially Ace, who became more overprotective and a workaholic.

Everyone enjoyed this moment when suddenly they heard a deep voice: what the hell is happening here?

Everyone looks behind and saw all Giovanni's brothers standing there and glaring at him while Giovanni just looks away like he didn't see them at all and starts acting like he has to make some calls and starts going somewhere and taking Angela with him when Andrea stand front of him and Stefano took Angela from him and sit on the couch while talking to her in baby voice then Andrea said while smirked at Giovanni: going somewhere, brother?

Giovanni was about to say something when he saw his brother's wife coming inside. He knows he can handle his brother but can't handle their wives. they are scary when they get angry. he knows they beat his ass when they get to know about Angela. He knew that there was only one way out of this situation, so he looked at his brothers and said: I explain everything to you

--------------------------------------------------------------

Angela was in some stranger arms. She doesn't know him but it looks like her dada knows this man and somehow he looks little similar to her dada. She wants to go to her dada but he is surrounded by some people. she tightly holds Ryder shirt who was just sitting next to her and plays with her but still she wants her dada to come and hold her. she doesn't like when she was far from him. she look at the stranger who is holding her right now then she look at her dada who just look at her on that time and smiled at her. she made grabby hands towards him but he didn't see her cause some strangers talking to him. 

after a long explanation, Giovanni finally explained the whole thing to the rest of his family members, that too without getting beat up his ass by them and then to change the topic, he asked everyone to introduce themselves to Angela cause for her, they just some stranger. everyone agreed with him and starting introducted  the selves by older to youngest. 

Angela started wiggle in Stefano arms when she sees that her dada coming towards her direction. Giovanni comes to Angela in his arms cause he knows that she doesn't like being in stranger arms for too long.

Giovanna comes and extends his hands to take her when she throws herself on him  while Stefano looks at them with wide eyes and Giovanni smirked at his brother reaction. He was about to take her in his room because he wanted her to get some rest because he knows his brothers, they didn't gonna let rest later. He can take her now because his dad wants to talk to his other sons and tells Giovanni to take Angela to his room.

(2 weeks later)-------------------

Well, in this 2 weeks so many things are changed. Angela started getting warm with other family but still Giovanni is the best for her. She Just wanted to be with him every time no matter what he was doing on that time well it's not like he doesn't like it so he doesn't mind at all. Angela say her second word which was bubba which Ace And his brothers too much happy because they ask her to say bubba for 2 weeks non stop.

Angela likes stay with her uncle too as they are just like her dada. They play with her and make her laugh too much and Alessandro and Valentina become her second favourite persons after her dada and brothers. No one let her alone even for a second which she likes so much cause she hate to be alone.

Her cousin, they are just like her brothers at first they didn't talk to her or play with her but after some time they become more crazy and overprotective over her and about her dada and her brothers, they're her favourite. No one can their place in her life. They became her life and she became their happiness.

''''Their little happiness''''

The end

I hope you like this book,

Please leave your comments and votes........

Stay safe and healthy

Thank you for your support and love 😘